masquerade

APOV
"Oh gosh! This is a clear reminder why I shouldn't go out with you." I groan whilst rubbing my temples. My head feels like shit and the hangover cure is not much help. I'm pretty sure when one of us has a problem, McDs is the answer, and a hangover is the thing from the past.
"Why do you look so good?" I whisper, groaning as my head aches more. "Kate I fucking swear I am not going to drink again as long you are in my sight. You're the devil in human flesh."
"You know if you said in sexy, enticing human flesh, that I would actually agree with you. Plus honey you needed it. You are isolating yourself that sometimes I'm scared that my best friend is going to wind up my grandmother." she says sitting next to me in my bed. "You need to live girl. You are not always 24."
"Well I am tomorrow thank you very much."
"And that you need to get laid. When was the last time you va-jay-jay was in service. Your body is screaming for a release."
"And what then Kate. The last date you set me up with made me want to shut down all activity in my lady parts. He was terrible!"
"Don't you miss doing the deed 'cause I'm addicted."
"B.O.B has got my back nymph. Get out f here, You're crowding my space."
"You are breaking my heart Steel." she says, feigning a shocked face.
"Yeah, Yeah. You have told me broken hearts heal now get out of here." I shoo her out of my room to gain some peace in my mind.
I go to lie on the bed, my thoughts scattered around and about in all corners of my mind.
I know I felt him, my body felt attuned to him but in the countless faces that were at the mile high club, finding him was like finding a needle in a haystack.
Google was no help as I searched his name. Turns out his not the only Christian in the world.
Note to self:
Ana always ask the name of every man you meet.
He has been in my fantasy so much that I now want to take Kate on her offer. My vagina misses dear old penis, B.O.B (Battery operated boyfriend) was no good substitute after a few times
I have imagined him everywhere, that my body yearns for him. For days I have fantasised submitting myself to him to do as he please.
I want to feel the press of him body against mine.
I want to feel how good his cock is as he teases me that I just can't take it.
I need to feel the bliss of having his cock inside of me, fucking me, riding him to the point of orgasm that my body will be turned to jelly.
That is some fantasy that needs to be forgotten but my mind cant click delete. Fucking hell, I don't even know as of where he lives. I don't know having to know where he lives changes the situation. It's not as if I'm going to knock on his door and beg him to fuck me to oblivion.
And I just might do it.

CPOV
I add to the final touches to my look by placing the black mask that kind of looks like the mask of Zorro but much edgier.
I am going dateless because after all I proved myself right that escorts are such a waste of time and unnecessary attention, and also not forgetting that a date has no influence however on my business. I text Taylor to meet in five minutes at the garage because the sooner I leave, the sooner I leave.
The party is already in full swing when I arrive. I mingle with a few people talking about anything from the stock market to politics. Though my face is hidden well by my mask, people know me like the back of their hands.
Dinner has passed and I am moments away from leaving. Finding nothing something rather quite interesting to do I make my way to the exit, well aware of the stares burning a hole into my back.
"I just have to wonder why he is single. He would be quite a catch," I heard one woman say.
My mind was made up. I shall forever remain single.
Air is sucked out of my body and my hands embrace a small frame. My eyes lock with hers.
Grey to the most magnificent blue eyes I have ever seen except for Ana who has haunted me, having no reality where I could escape her.
I swear our breaths are synchronised, our heart beats mimicking each other. She sighs and bites her plump red lips.
My cock is in war with my pants wanting out of my pants.
Good God I want her as much as my cock wants her like any man lingering their eyes on her for far too long for my liking.
Thoughts tumble in and out of my brain the common denominator being her.
Her naked begging to suck my dick off
Begging me to fuck her so hard she blacks out
Her underneath me fucking her until I can't take it anymore.
I quickly extract myself from her wanting for a go away but her voices grounds me. Her voice is so similar but I think nothing of it.
I can see through her, she is strongly affected as much as I am. I could give a million dollars just to know what's happening in that mind of hers.
"Thank you," she whispers. My hands snake back to where they were. Her eyes question me as her lips quirk up. "You know Mr... I will not fall, most probably."
"Well since you said 'most probably' then let me hold you because there is still that less probability you are going to fall. It will hurt me dearly to see that." I say breathlessly as I am captured in her spell.
"Well aren't you a gentleman. What is your name?"
"It's supposed to be a secret after all we are in a masquerade ball."
"Then can I call you Zorro 'cause that mask Mr is the same like his but yours is sexier. Oh better yet I can call you Sexy Zorro."
I laugh whole heartedly thinking of what is to come out of her mouth next.
"Don't you think 'Sexy Zorro' is too much? Zorro is just fine. Beautiful don't forget to tell me yours,"
"You choose since I chose you name."
"Dolly," I say, unable to bite back that word. She asked me why and the answer she got as to why was nothing but a shrug. She and I talked for several minutes and it feels like I have known her for all my life. I later asked her to dance with me as a jazz number plays.
"I keep warning you Zorro, soon or later I'm going to step on your feet. I have two left legs or maybe the other way around. I can't dance."
"That's what you said a song back. Just follow my lead and focus on me and the music baby you'll be fine," I murmur on her hair as I take an inhale of breath. She smells like my favourite type of smell.
"Trust me I am. I am this close to fucking you on this dance floor. By not doing that leaves some modest to me"
I take a huge intake of breathe. By huge I mean enormous. This woman has the guts of telling me this expecting me to do nothing. You'd rather take my Playroom away from him.
I drag her out the dance floor, her protests no more because if ever one word is uttered, I won't care if anyone see me fucking her brains off.
As soon as I find a secluded spot, my lips meet hers creating a powerful storm no one ever wants to be part of. I go to remove her mask, her hands halt me and she kisses me fuelling the need that has accumulated for all these days that have turned to weeks.
I zip down her dress, delicately pushing it down her body as I feel her silk skin under my touch. She feels so good that all self-control has gone out of the window.
I push her against the wall as she undoes my belt, dragging my pants along with my boxer briefs down. Her eyes are as wide as saucers as she sees me stroking my erection. I know the question twirling in that little mind of hers.
I lean into her and whisper, "Yes my cock is big and I surely can use it fucking you that I will leave you begging for more. I will fuck you that you will still feel the waves of pleasure I will give you over and over. Darling I will fuck you that you won't even remember your name.
"My question Dolly is that do you want me to fuck you with this big, thick dick of mine."
She moans, lost in her own sea of pleasure as she humps against me.
"tell me Dolly. You'll get so much more. I need an answer baby. My cock is aching for you aren't you baby? Don't you want me?"....