take me to him!

CHAPTER 15
20 Eyes bore into me, purposely awaiting their next lesson. The flashbacks from the previous Saturday plague me, and I might need an exorcist for that matter.
I can still feel his hot breathe on my neck, the gentle sigh that resonates deep in his throat as he drives into me. I can feel him almost everywhere, me aching to feel his touch once more is part of that reason.
My brain had a fun time reminding me poor choices regarding man. In reality, my daydreams were filled with a mysterious man from the past weekend endlessly driving into me, bringing me to the point of orgasm. Whilst in my dreams, a much more upgraded version of my sex encounter because of my heightening sex frustration, whilst in the other hand, an awkward conversion with a sulking Christian, who is a mighty fine piece of art, who in real life, I wouldn't mind shagging in any time of day.
"Ana, are you okay," one of the students in my class finally asked as inquisitive eyes from all the students are focused on me.
"Yes darling. I don't want to spoil your surprise so let us continue where we left." I finally snap back to reality. I walk around the class to rid of unwanted thoughts and focus were I ought to be- in me class, with my students.
After ten minutes we fully start our day like as any other. Every now and then, I catch Teddy's unease as he looks sullen. When I meet his gaze, his eyes turn elsewhere. Misery glints in his puffy-red eyes. Almost five times I nearly halted the lesson to ask why he is so. But I carry as if normal except for my heart that is weeping for me.
"Teddy, can I talk to you," I called out to him as soon as the lunch break rang. To my surprise he didn't come as he remains planted in his seat. I release a deep breath as I saunter closer to him. I sit next to his desk and hold his hand.
"Your hand is cold," I say as I look into his grey orbs. They hold a memory that falls into countless that I don't want to forget. A memory with a man I prayed to God I could meet once more, and that when we meet, life will not have to be harsh on us. A man I don't want to not only see in my dreams.
Teddy shrugs it off and stares into the far distance. I turn to look where he is observing, I spot a purple welt. My eyes focus on it and its when I realize they are from a cane. I gasp and tears gather in my eyes.
For months I have trained for a situation like this, but now, as I face it, the once of resolution I had is thrown outside of the window. Instinctively I pull him into an embrace, rubbing his back. His short intake of breath doesn't go unnoticed and the lone tear flowing down his face.
"Darling…please tell me what's wrong. I am hurting here."
"Nothing" he snaps. I can see the cracks starting to show but his mask is still intact.
"Do you call it nothing when I see you in pain, when you have just shed a tear. Tell me baby."
His masks peels off, revealing to me a scared little boy who is in immense pain, not only on the outside but also from within. He lunges at me and I nearly fall down. I hug him tighter and he weeps with a heartbreaking sob.
"It was Ms. Elena. She hit me again…and again. She just wouldn't stop."
"Why would she do that?"
"She said the game we will play will be fun."
"But it was only fun for her." I conclude mortified. His cries escalate, pulling me tighter than I have ever imagined.
"I shouldn't have told you! I shouldn't have told-" he shouts but I stop him and say, "You had to. If you have never told me, you could be suffering with this."
"But-"
"No buts. Can't you see I care about you dearly. If I didn't, we wouldn't be having this conversation. I want to help you. Let me and I will."
"How," he whispers as he turns to look at me.
"We will tell your parents."
"My mom died."
I smile at him and say, "Then you have me. I'm here if you need me."
He hugs me again and we remain so until the bell rings. Sighing I rise from my seat with Teddy and head towards the storeroom. I wipe his face with a tissue and fix his hair and clothe and finally I plant a kiss on his cheek.
"I also care about you Ana." he whispers, his eyes shying away from me. He leaves the storeroom and sits down on his desk and continues with his pending classwork.
I don't quickly leave the dusty storeroom. I call Teddy's nana Grace. I am met with her voicemail and it is then I resolute to calling Teddy's father. A female voice answers the call, making me wonder whether she is Elena.
"Mr. Grey's phone, how can I help you," she quizzes in a clipped tone.
"I am Theodore's teacher. Can I speak with Mr. Grey if I have the correct number." she confirms and tells me to wait. I hear the clattering of heels and voices as she hunts Teddy's father. I hear hushed voices arguing whether he should take the call and finally after thirty seconds my call is disconnected. I huff in frustration, nearly smashing my ancient iphone to pieces. I try to call again but it rings and my call is ignored.
I stomp out of the storeroom in anger. By a miracle, I am able to give the class extra work without combusting. As soon as I'm finished, I step outside and attempt to reach Mr. Grey again. It is after seven time that my call is accepted and he is coming.
I go to the staff room and spot Kelly grading papers. I approach her as soon as I see her.
"You're burdening yourself with these papers."
"Well Ana, they need to be marked," she mutters. She tucks her rich blond her behind her ear and regards me with her rich brown eyes.
"Why are you not in class. After all you teach these children three subjects."
"I need help. I am meeting Theodore's father and it is urgent."
"Why."
"It's confidential."
"You owe me big time Steele." I thank her and help her stuff to my classroom. I then went to the reception and awaited his arrival.
*#*#*#
I am greeted by a man with a buzz cut, a fit muscular body and a stance only a military personnel will have.
"Ms. Steele, a pleasure," she holds out his hand and I gladly accept it.
Surprising him I whisper, "I know you are not Theodore's father."
"But Ms. Steele-"
"Hush now. We shouldn't be having this talk. Who are you."
"It doesn't matter."
"Will it matter when I call security on you. Start talking.
He raises an eyebrow clearly impressed. He literally thinks about it. What do you honestly think about when you know your name more than anything in your life.
"Jason Taylor. Mr. Grey sent me."
"Go Jason. I wanted to speak with the man himself, not one of his henchmen."
"I get that you are upset but-"
"Jesus Jason! I don't need your buts. I want to talk with Mr. Grey now!" I utter through gritted teeth.
"Mr. Grey cant see you now."
"Then take me to him."
"What," he shrieks shocked, he frantically recovers his equilibrium.
"Take. ME. To. Him." I stress every word out. I storm to my classroom to find Teddy and drag him to the car.
The ride to his workplace was silent. I am sure if I were to utter a word, someone's bound to get hurt.
As we approach security I grumble, "I don't have a gun or any sort of weapon. If I did, someone would be dead already." Teddy snickers aside me and so is Taylor.
"Come darling. Do you know where your father is?' he nods and directs us. Taylor trails behind us defeated. I smile a little and continue to listen to Teddy as he tells me about what he found interesting whilst writing his work.
Why would anyone do this to him? Surely I understand a hiding, but a whip, that is sadly pointing towards abuse.
"Daddy," Teddy shrieks as he enters a massive office. The size alone is larger than my previous apartment.
"The fuck!" he says baffled, probably seeing me here.
As I am to close the door, I spot very beautiful picture of a newborn, without any doubt Teddy. He looks so beautiful in white like an angel and his grey eyes are as vivid as they are now. I am met with a similar pair as they scrutinize my face. His hand is at my shoulder while he stands behind me. Still shocked, I turn to face him, quite amazed that my prayers are answered. I place my hand on his cheek which is slightly rough with a hint of stubble.
"Ana," he whispers shocked as much as I am.
"Christian," I reciprocate. If Teddy didn't utter a word, we could have surely kissed.