So I Just Runaway

A/N

I KNOW YOU HATE THEM. I TOOK OWNERSHIP OF THE MISTAKES AND COMMENT

CHAPTER4

CPOV

I watch Ana as she runaways away from me. Running away from the demons that are me. Tears stream down my face, silently holding my wails. My chest clenches painfully as if part of me died, but that part died ages ago.

Fuck her, I shouldn't be wasting my precious tears for some bitch who thinks she is better than I or some of the other gold-digging whores.

But with those thoughts, I still feel like shit.

Today, I wanted to stop the pain to stop proving and trying that I could normal, I wanted to stop being a shitty father that I am because every single fucking day that I live in this hell kind of a world, it feels as if I am manifesting my child with my demons because I try so hard to make him happy but it is short lived.

I wanted to save me from myself. I wanted to... redeem myself.

I sit where we last sat happy, chatting and teasing each other. I lay my head where she last sat, attempting to smell her one last time, but all that is there is the smell of the grass that surrounds me. Her scent sooths me, quirking a smile on my face that never existed since that day.

Flashback

"Christian, you upsetted daddy today," he whisper in a low strangled harsh voice, searching all over the bedroom. The pimp laughs, flinging the leather-spiked belt to me never making contact with me.

I clutched my red car to me, my heart beating furiously outside my chest as if it were to run for miles. I stare at his black eyes that reflect what he is- a drunkard, lowlife son of a bitch, who finds release in everything that in his eyesight. EVEN A FOUR YEAR OLD BOY.

"Come here boy. The party has begun!" he exclaims, pulling me to him holding me tighter than the grip of steel. He flings the belt once more, but this time it was no warning, is the threat made real.

"Don't disturb me and mommy or you'll be in shitload of trouble son," he threatens in his redneck voice.

A painful sting leaves in the wake of the belt, my screams intensifying the pain.

"Jeffrey leave him alone, his is not part of this. "Ella whispers shocked to the core.

"ohh, but he is since he is your son, meaning his is also mine." he says to Ella as if speaking to a wounded animal.

He continued to hit me. Once, twice, a dozen. Jesus, I even lost count! Ella just sat there, watching our interaction as if she has no other care in the world. What a wonderful mother that she was!

End of Flashback

I feel a burning sensation on my shoulder. I whiff around, punching Taylor on the face. I still could feel it but now it scolds me- from my body to the depth of my soul.

I can feel the leather-spiked crashes on my chest, my back, my butt, and everywhere, leaving the trail and bite of the belt, leaving the bruising and wounds. No words known to men can describe such ache as it was much more. It was like the sun laid on to me. It burns more than the fires of hell because I have been through my hell, where fires turned from red to black, the pain excrutiating.

I flee away, lead by a portion of my brain not drained into the pains of the past. My speed drops, my head feeling heavy, gravity pulling me down to the ground. I bend, clutching my knees to breathe. I see a shadow down the alley way staring back at me and that is all I remember before I'm flooded by darkness...

A/N:

I KNOW YOU HATE THEM BUT YOU CAN REVIEW TO COMMENT ON THE STORY OR MAKE ME AWARE OF MY MISTAKES.