need an answer

A/N
THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY I AM SORRY I COULDN'T ANSWER ALL YOUR COMMENTS, LIFE HAS BEEN HECTIC AND I AM THANKFUL FOR COMMENTING, LOVE Y'ALL!
***************************

APOV
Words are caught in my throat as I gaze up to him, his grey orbs swirling with desire.
There is a part deep in me singing that that
man is Christian. I could ask but I am reduced to a mute. I could remove that mask from his face but my sexual drive has reduced me to a slut chasing her release.
I moan as I hump against him, my panty dripping wet as if being dunked in water, water, to Mr. Zorro over here, has been denied for days as his hand slips under my panty, fingering the sense out of me. I close my eyes as I plunge into a pool of pleasure.
I could feel an orgasm coming in tremors through my whole body. A second later all ceases and I am left to a blubbering mess.
Please...
Please...
Please...My body begs as his hand disappears.
"Baby I need an answer."
"What answer?" I whisper as look at him.
"I need you to say it. That you want it so much like your life depends it because my dick is not going to land in an unwanted place."
..."Like your life depends on it,"... those words swirl on my mind.
Of course my life freakin' depends on it. It has been more than two years since I have ever had a feel of a real, firm dick!
I nod frantically, claiming his lips once more, my hand making its own journey southward to discover the treasure under his pants.
"What is your arm doing inside your pants," I quiz as I touch his crotch area outside of his pants.
"Are you sure because the last I checked I didn't have an extra arm lying around. Pull down my pants and for yourself."
I make a quick work of his belt before yanking down his pants.
I wish he doesn't have any STIs... I wish does not have any STIs...I repeat to myself as they come off along with his black Calvin Klein.
My mouth drops open as Zorro's dick stands in full attention in front of my face. Before I can comprehend anything, it is shoved into my mouth and I couldn't have been more wet! His taste is a sin that is resistible as I taste him.
"You like that his voice hoarse," he says whilst running his hands through my hand.
I nod, placing where his dick was once where. I suck him off greedily as if I have hungered for days. I tease, running my teeth through his impressive length.
"Ah!" he groan he takes control, fucking my mouth, my head bobs as a length of him disappears as he comes closer to cumming."
"Stop," he chants and when his words go unheard, he brings me to my feet. He throws blankets down on the floor like a madman and it's like I could laugh but this is no laughing matter as the atmosphere crackles with sexual need.
"Down," he commands, pointing to the makeshift bed. I lie down eagerly and it doesn't take long for me to join me.
His hands roaming my naked body as he shamelessly ripped my underwear. I squirm under him running my hands through his copper curls that remind me to Christian. I quickly dismiss him, willing my mind to at least forget him and lose myself in the pleasure. His mouth meets mine and before I know it, his kisses are everywhere, taking him as far as his lips could take him.
"I'm going to ask in case if you changed-"
"Oh just shut the fuck up and fuck me!" I screaming, ramming his dick inside of me. My back arches, my body adjusting to the feel of him.
With every stroke, tension builds inside of me that it comes to a point that I just can't take it. It feels splendid but oh so unbearable. I could him hitting buttons I never knew existed. And his grunts blazes the fire in me.
Every thought hovering was reduced to fine dust, my body numb as I feel it rip through me. I come so hard that everything goes black. He soon comes after collapsing on top of me, his breath ragged.
"What was that," I whisper amazed.
"I think that was your g-spot"
"Wow!"
"Wow indeed!."
I wake up feeling hot. My head pangs a little but I can survive. My eyes lingered on the window, guessing the time.
For all I know it could be well over 3 or 4 am and I have no clue where in the hell Kate is.
Lord have mercy on me 'cause Kate was going to bury me alive.
I try to get up but a wall of muscle is preventing me from standing. I slowly detach myself from him amidst his protests surprised that he didn't wake up as soon I was free. I start my journey for my clothes before dashing out of the dark room. I frantically dress at the back of what seems like a boat house which I could have admired if it weren't like this.
"Ana I have been searching for you. Where have you been? I could Have called the police?" she screams before hugging my breath out. "You scared me."
"I know and I am sorry."
"Please tell me Ana and did you do it? Did you have sex."
"Why do you ask?" I say tying my shoes and checking for any wrinkles in my dress.
"Your face was flushed and you reek of sex."
"Well Kate let me tell you the good news that I was fucked real hard. My sex is throbbing as it is," I sigh. "Go back inside, I'll meet you there. I need to do something."
"Yes girl! The elementary teacher has been a very naughty girl."
"Shut up. I am not a little girl, I am a woman who can do anything she wants."
"Yeah right! Says you who branded her vagina out of service,"
"just go."
As soon as she leaves I am in all fours, crawling on the grass looking for my panty until I realize that it lies in ruins where ever Zorro threw them.
I huff before going back inside the party which is still in full swing.

******************************

A/N
THANK YOU FOR READING THE CHAPTER. ALL MISTAKES ARE MINE AS I DON'T HAVE A BETA OR SOMEONE TO EDIT THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
I HOPE THE LANGUAGE IS NOT TOO MUCH AS I HAVE WRITTEN SO MANY CURSE WORDS THAN I WOULD EVER SAY.
TO REMIND YOU, MY MISTAKES ARE MINE AND I AM JUST AN AMATEUR WRITER