Getting Married

Chapter 1
(1 year later)
Rachel's pov:
I stood in the door way waiting for the church doors to open up. This was it I was finally getting married to my person, Finn Hudson.

"Ready." Mr.Shue asked me.

I smiled and said,
"More than ever." And the doors opened and my new life was about to began. I walked down the isle to see Finn standing there smiling at me .

"Hi." He mouthed to me .

"Hi." I mouthed back.

"We are gathered here today to join Finn Hudson and Rachel Berry in holy matrimony." Quinn said. "I have known Finn and Rachel for a while now  and in my opinion they are the perfect pairing. Finn and Rachel are two very different people but despite their differences they are both kind,loving,and loyal to each other. Love is patient, love is kind, love doesn't come with any strings or jealousy and if there's one thing I know it's that these two share that kind of love, a real love, and it can not be taken or shaken because it is true love. Now Finn and Rachel would like to take the time to share their own vows . So Finn take it away." Quinn said .

Finn looked at me and said,

"Rachel, when I first met you  you were just a girl in a shop, little did I know how important you be in my life. Rachel in everything I do I want you to be a part of it because you are my one true love. Life isn't perfect and there's going to be good times and bad times but no matter what I will always love you because you are my world and without you I wouldn't be anything. You are my my best friend , my life, my person and my vow to you is to always be there for you , to always love you, to laugh at your jokes , and to always be your best friend. I love you Rachel and I will always love you." He said .

I smiled and said,
"Most people don't get the chance to marry their best friend but I got lucky because I'm marrying you. When I first met you I was in a place where I didn't think I ever find love again but then I met you and you changed my life. Finn, you given me strength when I needed it the most , you made me believe in me again, but most importantly you believed in me when nobody did. I am so grateful that I have gotten the chance to fall in love with you, to be apart of you. You are my angel Finn , you saved me and picked me up when I was in a million pieces and I can never thank you enough for that so my vow to you is that no matter how old we get, how many time we fight, wherever life takes us I will always love you and appreciate you, because you will always be my person and that will never change." I said.

He looked at me and then Quinn said,

"Do you Finn Hudson, take Rachel Berry ..."

He smiled and put the ring on me,

"Hell yeah I do!" He said excited

"And do you Rachel Berry..."

"I do!" I said excitedly .

"Okay by the power vested in me I now pronounce you Mr.And Mrs. Finn Hudson you may now kiss your bride!" Quinn said.

"Finally!" Finn said happily and kissed me passionately .