Breaking Boundries

Chapter 15
(3 weeks later )
Rachel's pov:
I opened the door and Finn and I walked into the house after getting home from counseling . It was a rough day and Finn and I were fighting .

"You should've told me !" He said as we stormed.

"And what would you have done ?" I asked him

"I would've been there for you I would've taken care of you!" He yelled .

"I don't need you to take care of me Finn ! I'm a grown ass woman !" I yelled .

"Stop saying that!" He yelled and kicked a chair .

"Fine you wanna kick chairs, kick chairs because I'll kick it with you!" I yelled and kicked over a chair . "You wanna throw plates fine with me !"

I walked over to the cabinet and smashed all the plates against the floor.

"Rachel stop!" He demanded

"No! I won't stop Finn! I won't stop fighting for us because it is too important! So if you wanna fight fine! If you wanna kick over chairs fine! And If wanna get angry fine! But just know that I'm angry too ! I'm angry because I lost two children, I'm angry because I'm about to lose everything that's important to me , and most of all I'm angry that I could lose you ! So no I'm not done yet not until I get you back." I said and ran upstairs.