Let Me Fix Us

Chapter 12
Rachel's pov:
Finn took me up in the bed room and we went into our bed taking everything off.

"Rachel, Rachel wait!" Finn said .

I stopped and said ,

"You are my husband Finn and I am your wife , I'm horny and right now all I want is to blow you and let you cum in my face so , relax and let me fix us." I told him.

He look at me and I pinned him down and began to give him a hand job . Finn moaned as I felt his boner come up.

"This isn't a good idea." He said .

"Shh...don't speak ." I said .

I began to kiss neck and then I kissed his chest softly and then made my way to his cock. I rapped my lips around his cock and began to suck .

"Ugh." Finn moaned holding my head down as I gave him a blow job.

I kept going and going until Finn flipped me over on my stomach and stuck his cock in my ass. I held onto the head board and we fucked .

"Oh, oh!" I yelled orgasming .

Finn pulled out and picked up and put me down by his cock and my legs around his head . We then began to blow each other and I could feel him pre cumming . He put me back on the bed and spreading my legs a part he ate me out .

"Ugh ugh!" I moaned .

I held his head down and orgasmed again.

We got up and went into the bathroom . He turned on the shower and picked me up as we banged against the shower wall.

"I'm going to cum." He said .

"You want head?" I asked him .

"No I wanna go inside you." He told me .

We turned the shower off and went back into the bed . I got on top of Finn and started to ride him .

"Oh here it comes ." He said .

I started to slow down and I looked at my husband and we stopped .

"Come home." I begged .

He took my hand and said ,

"I am home."

And then he cummed all inside of me.

(5 minutes later )
I was on top of Finn naked and snuggling with him .

"That was ...."

"Amazing ." He said .

I looked at him and said ,

"Are you really home for good?" I asked him .

"Yeah." He said .

I smiled and said ,

"Don't ever leave me."

"I won't ." He said and we fell asleep.