I Am Happy

Chapter 4
(4 days later)
Finns pov:
It's been 4 days since Rachel and I got into our fight and she hasn't spoken to me since. I've been sleeping on the couch and it really sucks because I hate sleeping without her snoring. It's not that I don't want kids it's just that I don't want to mess them up . I never had a dad so I don't have anyone to talk to really about this which makes me scared because I want my kids to grow up right but I also want Rachel to be happy.

Rachel's pov:
It's been 4 days since I talked to Finn and I was really hurt at first but then I realized that maybe the reason he doesn't want kids right now is because he isn't happy with me asI walked down stairs to see Finn asleep on the couch looking extremely uncomfortable . I walking over and sat in the chair and then said ,

"Finn , wake up."

He opened his eyes and said,

"Oh Rachel, what's wrong is everything okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah but can we talk?" I asked him.

He sat up in pain because of his back being stiff and said,

"Yeah what's up?" He asked me.

"Are you really happy with me as your wife?" I asked him.

"Of course I am." He said.

"Then why don't you want kids?" I asked him.

He sighed and said,

"Come here."

I walked over and sat on his lap and he said,

"I never really had a dad Rachel and truth be told I'm scared that I'll be the type of man that his kids will hate." He told me.

"Oh Finn, our kids will not hate you, you will be a great dad because you are kind , and sweet, and loving. And our kids would be lucky to have such an amazing man as their father." I told him.

"You think?" He asked me.

"I know, and I'm sorry if I sprung this whole thing on you." I said.

"It's okay, I should be apologizing. I would be lucky to have kids with you." He said.

"Maybe we should try if you really want too." I said.

"Yeah I want too , I really want too." He said .

I smiled and kissed him passionately,

"Come on." I said helping him up.

"Where are we going?" He asked me.

"To the bedroom, I wanna make up for what we missed on our anniversary." I said .

"Great and after can we talk about getting a new couch because that ones horrible." He said and I laughed and we went up stairs.