The Begginging of Fixing Us

Chapter 14
(2 weeks later)
Finns pov :
Today Rachel and I are going to couples therapy to try and fix our marriage. I know a lot has been done and said but I still love Rachel , she's my wife and I don't wanna live without her . We sat in the counselors office in silence . I didn't know what to say and then the therapist said ,

"If you two don't talk then there's no point in wasting your time ." She told us .

"I don't know what to say." Rachel told her .

"Why don't you start with what's bothering you so much." She told her .

"You mean the fact that my husband is about to leave me and I just wanna fix our marriage ? Or the fact that I can't even keep a baby without miscarrying ?" Rachel said .

"Let's start with why you wanna fix your marriage ." She told us . "Rachel what do you want out of this?" She asked her .

"I want Finn to forgive me for not telling him about the first miscarriage. I want him to look at me the way he used too instead of hating me . I want him too love me again ." She said.

"And Finn , what about you?" She asked me .

"I don't know what I want . I wanna fix this , but I don't know if that's possible ." I said .

"Well I'll say this , marriage is hard , like anything else it's never easy. You'll make mistakes , at times you'll cry , but it's the love you have for each other that will help you through this . " She told us.

"What if it's not enough? What if love isn't enough? What then?" I asked her.

"Then we keep trying ." She told me .