He's Gone

Chapter 10
(3 weeks later)
Rachel's pov:
It's been 3 weeks since I told Finn about my first miscarriage and we haven't been talking since. I know he's upset with me but I did it with good intentions to protect him and myself . It's hard to have to have a miscarriage once and now again .

"I know Finn didn't want a baby and I kind of forced him into it but I really thought once he held that little baby in his arms he would be okay and now he'll never get to do that." I told Quinn as we sat in the coffee shop.

"Oh sweetie , that's not true it'll happen eventually." She told me .

"But what if it never does Quinn and Finns so mad at me I really , really hurt him." I said .

"Rachel he loves you no matter what happens between you two nothing can tear you apart ." She said .

"There's just this tension between him and I Quinn and I don't think I can fix it ." I said .

"Have you tried sex that usually works for me ." She said .

"I don't think sex with fix it this time." I said , "Anyway I gotta go see ya." I said and left .

(Home )
I got home that night to see Finns truck wasn't there. He should have been home at 5 , maybe he just stayed after or something. I walked up stairs to see all of Finns drawers were empty , I walked into the bathroom and his tooth brush was gone .

No, I thought.

I ran to my phone to see he left a voicemail. I pressed play and prepared myself for the worse .

"Hey Rach, it's me I um I decided I needed a break , that we needed a break . I know I should've told you but I'm just going to get away for bit and when I come home we can talk about what's next for this marriage . I gotta go bye." He said and it was the end of the voicemail.

I dropped my phone and I fell to my knees because I knew deep down it was over .

.....
Hey guys check out my newest story City Love a finchel story .

Xoxoxo,

Natalie