Sex Can't Fix Us

Chapter 13
(2 weeks later )
Finns pov:
It's been two weeks since Rachel and I started to live together again and we're not okay. All we do is have sex and more sex and as I want that to be enough it's not . Rachel and I were in bed having sex when I suddenly I pushed her off of me.

"We need to stop!" I yelled .

"What's wrong?" She asked me .

"We can keep doing Rachel . Sex can't fix us ." I said .

"Yes it can we just need to keep the love alive and we'll be okay." She said .

"Do you really believe that?" I asked her "Do you really believe that this is helping us ? That sex is going to fix us Rachel? Because it's not fixing us !" I yelled .

She got angry and put on her robe ,

"Fine! You're right ! Sex can't fix us ! Me giving you head can't fix us ! Me telling sorry I am can't fix us! So tell me what can? Cheating? Getting a divorce? Because if you think that'll help then you are wrong !" She said .

"I know that! I know it won't help to cheat or to just call it quits you think that's what I want ! We lost a baby Rachel , we lost a baby and I wish we didn't but we did so tell me what we can do because I got nothing and this , this just isn't working ." I said .

"We could go to counseling, we could talk to someone , try and fix this because you're right Finn , this isn't us , we love each other don't we ?" She asked me .

I stayed silent for a minute and said ,

"I can't remember who we are or how we even feel anymore ."