Baby Blues

Chapter 3
Rachel's pov:
It's been a year since Finn and I got married and I am the luckiest girl in the entire world. Everything is great, our house, put jobs, our sex life and yet something feels not right. We have so many rooms here and I want to just fill them up not with guest but with babies. I really,really,really, want a baby but I don't know if Finn does. It would be so great to have one you know a little Hudson running around the house half of Finn , half of me, I just want it so bad . Not to mention Finn would be a great father and we be the perfect family. So tonight I decided I'm going to ask him. I'm really nervous but I know he'll be okay. I was in the choir room talking to Quinn about the baby situation.

"Ah yes, babies. The greatest thing a person can have." She said.

"I just want one so badly. What was it like when you found out about Beth?" I asked her.

"Honestly, I was terrified but then I held her in my arms and I realized how much I loved her." She said .

"And how did Puck handle it?" I asked her.

"He was terrified , he even fainted during the birth. The doctor warned him not to look and he still never got rid of that bump." She said and I chuckled.

"I just know Finn would be a great dad, he's so kind and loving and he has a heart of gold." I said.

"So what's your plan tonight?" She asked me.

"Well , first we're going to go to dinner and then see a movie at a Drive In." I said .

"Perfect time to give him a bj, keep going." She said.

"Then we're going to go home and I'm going to slip on something sexy and while we're going to get ready to do it I'm just going to casually say Finn what do you think about kids?" I said.

"Oh no , never mention kids during sex if you going to do it , do it at dinner that way you can withhold sex if he doesn't like the idea. That's how I got Puck to get me the dog." She told me.

"Seriously?" I asked her.

"Well it was before I gave him head but still worked." She said.

"Okay so before dinner it is." I said and then Finn walked in.

"Hey wifey ready to go?" He asked me .

"I'm all yours baby." I said and we left.

(Dinner)
We were at dinner eating when I said,

"Babe can we talk?" I asked him.

"Sure what's up baby?" He asked me.

"Well Finn, I wanna talk to you about maybe having a baby." I said.

"Oh god are you pregnant?" He asked me worried.

"No, no, not yet at least but I wanna know what you think about maybe trying for one." I said.

"Oh well, I guess I've always thought about it but I mean I'm not sure , are we ready to have one?" He asked me.

"Well yeah I mean we're young and healthy and financially stable .Plus ,out kids would be adorable. Come on babe think about it a little Hudson running around 50% you , 50% me. Plus we would have tons and tons of S.E.X." I said smirking.

"True." He said .

"So what do you say? You and me have a baby?" I asked him.

He thought for a moment then smiled,

"Okay let's do it." He said .

I smiled and kissed him,

"Oh I love you." I said .

"I love you too." He said and we kissed again.

(Drive in)
We were at the DriveIn watching Fifty Shades Darker when I looked over at Finn. I could tell he looked uneasy and so I decided to give him a little anniversary treat. I put my hand on his thigh and unzipped his pants . He looked at me and smiled . I put my hand in his pants and started to rub him down and he rolled his eyes back and bit his lip as his boner came up.

"Rachel, I don't wanna ruin your dress." He said.

"It's okay Mr.Hudson, I'm yours tonight." I said slightly roll playing with him.

He smiled and said,

"You need room?" He asked me .

I nodded and he moved his seat back and I took the blanket and put it over my head and went down on him.

"Oh Mrs.Hudson." He moaned holding my head down .

I could feel him getting tight as he held me down more and then suddenly he beeped his horn and there it happened. I was still down there when suddenly I saw a light and Finn rolled down his window.

"Is everything alright sir." The guy said.

Finn holding me down completely said trying to relax,

"Yup,yup, it's great just an accident." He said and the guy left and I came up for air and wiped my mouth and we laughed.

(Home)
Finn and I walked upstairs and I walked into the bedroom and took him behind me and threw him onto the bed.
"That was close." I said ripping off my dress.

"Yeah it was, just think we could never have those little sneaky moments with kids." He said chuckling .

I stopped undressing him,

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing, I just mean, if we have kids that means no random blow jobs or sex moments, nothing really fun for us." He said.

"But I thought you wanted kids." I said .

"I do just maybe not now." He said.

"The when?" I asked him.

"I don't know in three years." He said .

"Seriously? Three years you wanna wait!" I yelled upset.

"What's the big deal it's not like there is a time limit of when we can do it." He said.

"I'm almost thirty Finn I don't wanna wait for ever." I said.

"We won't it's just, you kind of sprung it on me out of nowhere. I mean we've only been married for a year." He said.

"And?" I asked him .

"Nothing." He said biting his tongue.

"What do you not think we'll make it." I said.

"No of course not it's just we have time." He said.

"You know what get out you're sleeping on the couch." I said kicking him out .

"Rachel come on this is ridiculous." He said but I pushed him out and threw a pillow at his head.