5 Years Later

Chapter 17
Rachel's pov:
It's been 5 years since I divorced Finn and after our divorce I decided I needed a change so I moved back to New York and got back to my roots on Broadway . I'm reprising my role as Fanny in Funny Girl . I walked into my dressing room after the show to see Quinn .

"Quinn hi!" I said surprised to see her .
I gave her a big hug , "What are you doing here?" I asked her .

She looked at me in all seriousness and said ,

"It's Finn."

My heart dropped .

"What's wrong is he okay?" I asked her

"Rachel , Finn is paralyzed." She told me .

"What ?" I said shocked

"He got into a car accident a couple weeks ago and he can't move anything ." She told me .

"I'm sorry Quinn but what am I supposed to do?" I asked her .

"Come home Rachel he needs you." She said

"I'm sorry but I can't ." I said .

"Why not ?" She said .

"Because I moved on Quinn! Because when you're divorced and have no children you get to move on and not have to worry about that person. It's just what you do ." I said .

"Bullshit. You love Finn Rachel you always have and always will ." She said .

"I moved on Quinn! I'm happy , I have a husband and a baby who I love ." I said .

"So you really did move on?" She said .

"I did."

She looked down and said ,

"Finns going to die if he doesn't get out of this depression please I am begging you to help him." She said .

"I'm sorry but my life is here now." I said and she nodded and left .