4 chapter

Emma P.O.V.

   When I woke up I had the brunnete that I love so much naked in my arms. I sigh and carefully got out of bed not to wake her up. Once I was out of bed I started to get dressed and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I made a cup of hot coccoa and sat at the kitchen island remembering the episodes of this morning and afternoon. I kissed her... I was supposed to be mad at her... Ugh! Why do I love this women so much?! I looked at the clock on the wall. 7:30p.m. Oh no! I didnt tell my dad I wasnt going to work! I grabbed my phone and dialled my dad's number.
   "Emma! Where are you? Are you okay?"
   "Yeah dad I'm fine. Sorry to leave you hanging, I wasnt felling good and I ended up falling asleep."
   "Oh its okay. I was just worried, next time send me a text okay? Are you felling better now?"
   "Actually that's why I'm calling you. Do you think you can take the night shift? I'll work tomorrow all day to make it up to you."
   "Of course! If you need anything call me or mom okay?"
   "Okay, thanks dad, bye!"
   "Bye, get well soon." My dad said and I hang up. I put my phone down and took another sip of my coccoa. About 30 minutes later I heard footsteps behind me and turned around.
   "E..Emma?" Regina said and she looked shocked for seeing me.
   "Hi." I said and smiled at her. I missed seeing her like this, no make up, her hair all out of place from sleeping.
   "You're here?" I started to get up.
   "Well.. if you want I can just leav..."
   "NO! I mean, you can stay if you want to..."
   "I guess... We do still need to talk."she looked down and nodded. I walked towards her and grabbed her hand pulling her to the couch. We stayed silent for a few moments when Regina broke the silence.
   "So... You need to go to the station right?"
   "Actually, I called my dad and he'll take the night shift" I said and we stayed silent until her phone buzzed.
   "Its Henry. He's asking to stay the night at your parents because David is doing the night shift" Regina told me while tipping a text. "Would you...Like to stay and have dinner with me?"
   "I don't think that would be a good ideia" I said. I really want to stay but I'm sure if I stay I won't be able to be mad at her and I don't think I'm ready to forgive her.
   "I was just saying this because we haven't talked yet and I'm starting to get hungry."
   "Okay..." She looked at me and smiled. We stood up and walked towards the kitchen, I went to put my mug on the dish washer while Regina started to make dinner. I watch her as she gathered all the ingredients together. "Do you need help?" She looked at me smiling and then turns her attention back to the food.
   "If you want you can set the table" I got up and grabbed the plates, the glasses and the silverware. After I set the table I went back to the kitchen. I looked at Regina and sigh. Damn it Emma! You know you love her, you know she loves you, why are you being so petulant? Okay, she cheated on you, but she's sorry for that, so why not give her another chance? Give us another chance?