8 chapter

Emma P.O.V.

I hung up the call and went to the bathroom, since I still had about 2 hours before Ruby comes, I decided to just laid in the bathtub and relax for a bit. After a while I got out the bathtub and got dressed, did my hair and makeup and about 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door, so I went to open it.
"Hey Ems! You ready?!"
"Yeah, let me just get my jacket."
"Whoah you look great..." Ruby said while checking me out.
"Thanks, your not to bad yourself." I said smirking.
"I know I know, come on" she said interwhiling our arms and walking towards my car.
"You've always been so cocky" I said entering the bug.
"You know you love it!"
"True" once we go to the Rabbit Hole we got in , sat on a table and we ordered a drink.
"You look happy." Ruby said to me with a smile "but you also look... scared?"
"I slept with Regina"
"Oh, whoah guess she won't be needing my help after all." Ruby said under her breath.
"Whats that supposed to mean?" I said with a frown.
"Well... I kind of promised Regina I would help her getting you back..."
"And why would you do that?!"
"Em, I just want you to be happy, and you and I both know that part of your happiness is her."
"I need another drink" I said getting up.
"You look better sheriff swan." Joe said giving me a drink for me and another for Ruby.
" Thanks Joe." I said walking back to the table.
"So.... Are you back together?" Ruby asked.
"I don't wanna talk about that, let's talk about you. Are you seeing anyone?"
"I've been... Texting someone..."
"Who? Do I know her?"
"No you do not know her."
"Come on what her name? Is she cute? How did you two met?" I asked and Ruby blushed.
"Well, she's not from here, shes from New York, her name is Christine and we met through a website."
"How long have you been 'texting'?"
"One and a half months.."
"And you didn't tell me about her?!"
"I'm telling you now!"
"Yeah because I asked! Now for that one your paying the next drink." I said with a smirk. She laughed and stood up.
"Fair enough, but I thought your were only gonna drink two drinks." She said smirking back.
"Since we're already here I think a few more won't hurt." I shrugged. And a drink turned two, and two turned to three, and that kept going until I was wasted. Surprisingly Ruby stop drinking at her third drink, which I'm glad because there's no way I'm going to be able to get to the room by myself. Ruby has been telling me about Christine and about how they're planning their first face to face meeting, and I think my best friend his really falling in love again.
"So I've told you everything about Christine, now we can go back to our previous topic." Ruby said and a frowned.
"Do you really expect me to remember what our previous topic was?" I asked laughing.
"Regina." She simply said.
"What about her?" I asked finishing my drink and ordering other.
"Are you two back together?" She asked and I shrugged.
"I guess... We haven't really talked about that, we spent the night together but then I had to go to work... We talked about giving us another chance, she even asked if I was going to move back in..." I said trailing off.
"And... What did you said?"
"That I needed time. I'm gonna look for a place tomorrow."
"You can stay with me, it was your house too before you move in with Regina, so until you decide to move back in with her, you can stay with me." She said and I nodded.
"OK, I'll start packing my things tomorrow" I said and then I noticed that the last person I wanted to see was approaching us. "You've got to be kidding me..." I said under my breath and Ruby looked to where I was looking.
"Don't worry Emma, I'm right here." She said and I nodded.
"Hum...  Emma can we talk?"she said and I looked at her.
"No. Go away please"
"Give me two minutes Emma, that's all I ask" she said sadly.
"And I only asked for you to go away but guess what? You're still here, guess we can't always have what we want, right?" I said taking another sip of my drink.
"Mulan come on go away, if she wants to talk to you she knows where to find you" Ruby said trying to remain calm. Mulan nodded and left.
"Thanks, I'm gonna get another drink." I said getting up but Ruby grabbed my arm.
"Come on Emma it's time to go home"
"Fine... But I don't want to go back to my room at Granny's."
"Don't worry." Ruby said and helped me getting in the car. She got in and start the car. A few minutes into the drive I fell asleep.

Regina P.O.V.

   I woke up by someone knocking on the door. I looked at the clock and saw it was 2:46a.m. who the hell comes to a person's house at this hour? I put my robe on and went downstairs to open the door. On the other side of the door was Ruby with a sleeping Emma on her arms.
   "Hey, can I come in?"
   "Yeah of course, what happend?" I asked letting her in and closing the door behind us.
    "We went out for a few drinks and Emma drank more than just a few drinks..."
   "Well that much is obvious" I said with a chuckle.
   "She didn't want to go back to her room at Granny's so I brought her here. I hope that's okay."
   "Of course it is, put her on the couch." I said and went to the kitchen "do you want to drink anything?" I said while grabbing a cup of water for myself.
   "No I'm good thanks. I'm just gonna go home, take care of her." Ruby said heading to the door.
   "I will bye Ruby!" I said and she waved me goodbye. When I got to where Ruby put Emma, she wasn't there but I could see that the bathroom light was on. I went to the bathroom and Emma was there throwing up, I held her hair and rubbed her back until she was finished.
   "Hey..." She said
   "Hi... Wanna go up to bed?" I asked softly. She nodded and washed her mouth. I put her in bed and dressed her with some pajama she had left behind and put a water bottle next to the bed for her. I cover her with the duvet and got in bed beside her, she snuggle next to me and a wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer.
   "Sleep well my Oompa Loompa, I love you" I said and kissed her forehead.

Last update of 2016! Happy new year everyone!!