28 chapter

"Did you knew Ruby and Kat are moving in together?" Emma asked Regina later when they were lying in bed cuddling.
"They are? When?" Regina asked lying her head on Emma's chest.
"I don't know. Ruby talked to me when she was helping me pack. She's going to keep my apartment." Emma said while playing with Regina's hair. They stayed like that for quite some time until Regina start talking again.
"Emma... What's our life going to be like?"
"What do you mean?" Emma mumbled.
"I don't know... I mean we have two kids, we live together... Where do you see us in like 5 years?"
"Right now I don't even know where I see myself in the morning is a little hard to think that far ahead." Emma said and noticed that Regina grew quiet, " where do you see us?"
"In the morning?" Regina asked with a frown.
"No idiot. In five years." Emma said with a chuckle
"Married." Regina simply says. "Maybe with another baby." Emma's eyes widened and she looked at Regina not sure of what she should say. Just as she was about to say something, Aiden started crying. That kid has good timing. Emma thought.
"I'm gonna check on Aiden." She said and left the room. Regina sighed and lied back staring at the ceiling, falling asleep, lost in thoughts moments later.
Emma walked in Aiden's room and pick him up.
"What's up, Aiden?" She asked feeling is forehead. No temperature. "Are you hungry baby?" She sat in the chair and start feeding him. Once she was done, she changed his diaper and rocked him to sleep. While rocking him, Emma thought about what Regina had said. Of course she wants to marry Regina, and another baby doesn't sound that bad either. Possibly a baby girl. Emma smiled at the thought, but Emma's scared at the same time and doesn't know what to do. When she noticed, it was already 2a.m. She put Aiden on his bed and left his room. She wasn't feeling like going back to bed. Problably because she was scared of the conversation​ that was eventually going to happen between her and Regina. She put a pair of shorts on and a t-shirt and went downstairs. Downstairs she put her Nike's on, grabbed her headphone and left the house. She ran and ran without a final destination and when she couldn't run anymore, she was at the place where everything started. She was at the place where she asked Regina to be her girlfriend and where she was going to ask her to take the next step and be her wife.
It wasn't the most appealing place for most people, but for Emma and Regina it was the most beautiful place they've ever laid eyes on. The first time they went there, was one of the first times Regina and Emma had agreed in taking a break and leave Henry with Emma's​ parents. It was a full moon night. They went to the top of a hill from where they could see the whole city.

_____________

Wattpad is not letting me update the whole chapter so I'll just have it up in two different chapters😛😉