25 chapter

It was Sunday and Regina and Emma's parents were at her house having lunch with her.
"I'm gonna miss you guys." Emma said.
"We're gonna miss you too."
"Can I still spend days with you?" Henry asked his grandparents.
"Of course you can champ. Not as regularly tho, and once your brother is old enough he can come too." David said.
"Yeah yeah, let's not talk about this little one leaving home with okay?" Regina said playing with Aiden who was in Emma's arms.
"Yeah I agree, he's not even a month yet." Emma said and Mary Margaret start laughing.
"What?" Emma and Regina asked at the same time.
"You two acted the same way with Henry. It was so hard for us to convince you two to let him spend weekends with us."
"Well... We just want them to be safe...."Emma said and Regina agreed. After lunch, they talked for awhile about what Mary Margaret and David would be doing in their new house, and then they said their goodbyes. David went to the car with Neal and waited for Mary Margaret.
"Bye sweety." Mary Margaret said hugging Emma.
"Bye mom. Calm when you get there."
"I will don't worry. When are you going back home?" Mary Margaret asked and Emma looked at Regina playing with Henry and Aiden in the living room.
"Tomorrow. I'm gonna talk to Regina tomorrow and we'll see." Emma said and Mary Margaret nodded leaving the house. Emma went to join her family and soon Regina left with Henry.

_____________

"Emma what are you saying?" Regina asked sobbing.
"I can't do this Regina..." Emma said pacing in Regina's room. "I thought I could, I swear I did, but I can't." Emma said looking away.
"What made you chance your mind?"
"Ruby and Kat." Emma said and once she saw the frown in Regina's face she explained. "They told me... That when I was in a coma you were going out for dinners with Daniel... And he even spend the night?" Emma asked crying.
"Emma it was one night! It was late and he had more wine than he should he couldn't drive... And nothing happen! He slept in the guest room." Regina tried to explain.
"You sure? Because you cheated once it wouldn't be hard to do it again, and you two have history! A son together!"
"Em, what happened with Mulan was the biggest mistake I've even done, and I would never do something to hurt you again! And WE have a son together! Two actually! Daniel is no one's father! He's just the damn donor." Regina said walking over to Emma. "I love you" she said pulling Emma to her arms but Emma push her off.
"I'm sorry, Regina. I'm leaving town and I'm taking Henry and Aiden with me. For awhile at least."
"No! You can't do that Emma Swan! Not after everything, you won't run I won't let you! And I won't let you take our sons!"
"I'm sorry. I'll call when we get to Boston." Emma said and left the room, and Regina ran after her.
"Don't take them Emma... Please..." Regina begged when Emma put Aiden and Henry in the car.
"I'm sorry..." Emma said and got in the car herself leaving Regina's driveway.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"No!" Regina said walking up. "It was a dream? It was just a dream..." Regina said crying and turning her alarm clock off. She got out of bed and took a shower. She got dressed, woke Henry up and start making breakfast. She dropped Henry of at school and went to work. The day went by painfully slowly and was now time for Regina to go pick Henry up from school. She picked him up and went home to start make dinner. She had called Daniel earlier that day and he said he would pass by her house to hand her the divorce papers.
"Mom? Can we talk?" Henry asked entering the kitchen.
"Of course baby, what is it?"
"It's about something I heard Daniel say." Henry said and that caught Regina's attention.
"Come sit. What did you hear baby?"
"He was talking on his phone and I went looking for him and I heard him saying that he was only back for your money, and that he didn't care about you or me, and that he was the one behind ma's accident... And by the end of the month he was going to be in your will and he could get rid of us." Henry said crying and Regina hugged him processing what she had just heard. It was Daniel who caused Emma's accident.
"Shhh... It's okay, it's gonna be okay..."
"Are you mad at me?"
"What? Why would I be mad at you?" Regina asked pulling away so she could look at Henry.
"Because I knew what Daniel wanted and that he was responsible for ma's accident and didn't tell you..."
"Oh Henry, I'm so sorry you had to keep that to yourself, but don't worry about it I'm not mad at you. I'll take care of Daniel don't worry. Now go do your homework before ma gets here." Regina said and Henry left. Regina went back to cooking but couldn't stop thinking about everything. The man she loved more than anything, that she was willing to give her life to had become someone completely different. Regina was lost in her thoughts but the doorbell brought her back to reality. She opened the door and Daniel was there. His physical aspect hasn't changed but the person he is... Well but he was always like this but I just didn't want to see it. Regina thought.
"Here." Daniel said handing Regina a folder. Regina took the folder and looked at Daniel thinking if she should bring what Henry had just told her a few moments ago or wait until she had actual proves about Daniel's involvement in Emma's crash. She opened the folder and checked if everything was in order.
"Thank you."
"Yeah... Look I was thinking and I want to have custody of Henry too."
"Excuse me? No that's not going to happen. You have no right." Regina stated.
"Oh yeah? We'll see about that." Daniel said and walked away. Regina shook her head and looked at the clock. 7.32p.m. she picked her phone and called her lawyer telling her about the progress. Since the only thing missing was Daniel's signature, and now they had it, Regina's lawyer said that if Regina wanted she could try and get everything done until the end of the night. Regina of course accepted, she couldnt wait to be divorced so she could finally start a real life with Emma.