Fifth Melody

Haruka's eyes were firm and unwavering. The others looked at her for signs of hesitation hoping to convince her out of this but there was no stopping it. Having found nothing, they soon gave in to her decision. Maybe this is the best decision for her right now, they thought. 

"We understand", Tomochika said. Haruka sighed in relief. She wasn't sure if they were going to follow through with her in her selfish wish. 

"But. There's a condition you have to follow if you're going to leave Shining Agency." Haruka tensed up. 

"What is the condition?" she asked nervously. 

Tomochika stood up and went towards her. She then wrapped her arms around Haruka clung to her. "The condition is that you have to visit us once in a while, okay?" Haruka widened her eyes at her friend's request. She smiled and hugged her back, her cheeks a rosy color. 

"Of course I will, Tomo-chan! You guys are my most precious friends at Shining Agency!" 

"Thank you, Haruka." Tears were forming at the corner of my eyes. Tomochika then pulled away with a smile on her face. Haruka returned the smile with a beaming one.

"I'm sure we'll see each other again, Tomo-chan! We can always meet up!" 

Tomochika nodded happily. "It was nice seeing you Haruka and with you doing well, I'm relieved. I have to go back to work now. It's been two days since I've went to work."

Haruka had a look of horror on her face. "T-Tomo-chan, you have to get to work then! Why did you miss work because of me? You're a celebrity." Haruka immediately began dismissing Tomochika from the room frantically. 

"Don't worry, Haruka! I've got it all covered! Adieu!" Tomochika said before leaving the room. The door closed with a light click. Soon after Tomochika left, Ringo and Ryuya also began to stand up and leave. 

"We've been here long enough and we're satisfied knowing that you're doing well", Ryuya said with a grin on his face. He stretched out his arms towards Haruka. She looked at him with a perplexed face. She tilted her head to the side wanting to ask what he was doing.

Ryuya sighed. "No hug?" 

A light-bulb lit up on top of Haruka's friend. She finally understood what Ryuya was doing. She accepted the hug and thanked Ryuya. Ryuya stepped off to the side in order for Ringo to have his turn talking with her. Ringo went up and embraced Haruka. She was a little shocked but hugged him back.

"Thank you for everything, Ringo-sensei!" Haruka laughed happily.

"I should be the one thanking you, Haruka. For all these fun and interesting years we've spent together", Ringo said while tearing up. He wiped his tears and waved a good-bye to her before he, Ryuya, and Rei left the room. Rei escorted them out. 

Haruka sat there on the bed with a sad smile on her face. She was happy. Really happy. She was able to see Tomochika, Ringo, and Ryuya...even if they might never meet again. She shook her head and slapped her cheeks lightly with both hands. No, she was sure that they were going to meet again! As long as she's tied to music, they will meet again. With that, she laid down on the bed and began to doze off. A smile on her face the whole time. 

In the hallway~

Ringo hummed happily to himself. Even Ryuya couldn't help but have a slight satisfied grin on their faces. After all, out of all the students they've had so far, Haruka was by far the best and the most kind-hearted one. They were happy to see that she was doing well. 

Rei looked at them with a disgusted face. They were adults yet there were behaving like teenagers. Before he was able to finish his thought, Ringo interrupted him.