Twenty-Sixth Melody

Haruka and the others spent their whole day after the concert going from place to place. Sure, they attracted lots of attention but everyone around the district were familiar with them and thus, they did not cause any commotion. Tomochika was glad that she had got to spend the day with Haruka. The people of Shining Agency hadn't seen their favorite composer in such a long time that once they had realized what time it was, it was already really late. 

"Oh no..." Reiji said as he glanced at the time on his phone. 

"What is it?" Ranmaru asked as he looked towards him. He was busy playing and pinching with Haruka's cheeks and hair. 

Reiji looked at everyone awkwardly in the eyes. "It's already 11:00 p.m. Shining told us to go back to the hotel."

"WHAT?!" Tomochika yelled. "It's that late already?" 

Everyone checked the time on their phone and they all read the same. It really was late. They had partied too hard, causing them to lose track of the time. 

"It's late already. We should part ways now", Haruka said, knowing that it was dangerous at this time. 

"But I don't want to~!" Tomochika whined as she held Haruka close to her. 

Haruka patted her back and reassured her. "Don't worry! Next time we'll hang out again like we did today!"

They looked at one another with sorrowful eyes, not knowing when "next time" will be. But, it was true that they had to part ways. This might be the only time where they'll be able to hang out and have so much fun. Even Haruka knew that, she knew how busy things were going to come with the upcoming World Artista Award Festival. So, they decided to say their farewells to Haruka. 

"Haruka~! Make sure to get a job with me again! Also, mail me when you have the chance!" Tomochika said as she hugged her friend.

"Commoner, next time, make sure to bring us to more sweet shops!" he commanded. Haruka chuckled at his farewell comment. She was the one that recommended the nearby sweet restaurants since she's been to the district many times. 

"Sure, Camus-senpai!" 

"Nanami, I look forward to the release of more of your songs", Ai said with a smile as he kissed her hand lightly. She blushed at the gesture but thanked him. 

"Come visit us sometimes, ok? I'm looking forward to working with you again", Ranmaru said as he ruffled her hair. 

"Kouhai-chan~! Let's play again next time, ok?" Reiji said, hugging her as he looked into her eyes. Haruka looked into his light brown eyes, nodding her head as she did so. 

"Haruka. Visit Shining Agency sometimes. Shining actually kind of misses you", Ryuya said with a grin. Haruka chuckled and nodded.

"Haruka", Ringo said as he brought Haruka close to him. "Make sure to give everything you got in these months to come! We'll be supporting you!" 

Haruka widened her eyes as she stared at every one of them in the eyes. She felt herself tearing up at how many months and years they've remained friends despite all the changes that had happened. This moment proved to her...It proved to her that no matter how many hardships and challenged life might give her, she had friends who were willing to stay by her side and accept who she had changed into. 

"Thank you...thank you, guys", Haruka said as she clasped her hand over her mouth. "I won't forget you guys."

"Don't say that Haruka", Tomochika said with a concerned face. "It gives me a bad feeling that something will happen."

Haruka chuckled. "It won't."

"I've been wondering, Haruka", Ringo said with a worried expression. "We've all got rides to bring us back to our hotel since Shining's limos are parked over there but what about you?"