Thirteenth Melody

Everyone had gathered in the office and had each taken a seat, with some people standing next to or behind the couches. Saotome, as always, sat in his chair and looked at them with narrow eyes. They gulped. 

"You all wish to know who exactly is Nanami Haruka, yeeeesssssss?" 

They all nodded their head in unison. 

"Very well. I shall tell you everything that I know." Lightning flashed in the sky. The weather forecast had said that today there was going to be a thunderstorm. Soon after, little droplets of water became hundreds of thousands as rain came pouring down. 

"Nanami Haruka, a child prodigy of composing music. She was born with the blessings of the muses and is adored by both the gods as well as us humans. Her music compositions in the entertainment industry all hit the top of the charts which earned her the title, "The Muse". You guys all know of Ishimaki Rei, yes?"

"Ah. We met him a while back. He's one of the major leading figures of the entertainment industry", Ryuya replied.

"That's right. Ishimaki Rei, one of the few World Artistas, is probably the most famous idol right now. His influence in the industry is probably equal, no, maybe even greater than mine."

The eyes of STARISH widened. Someone actually had more influence than Shining Saotome in the music world? The man who had sold 20 million copies of "Because of Love"?

"As you all may know, Ishimaki Rei is contracted to Prism Diamond Agency, the top agency where all the famous directors, producers, idols, and composers gather. They have produced many successful idols and most of them raised to the top because of Haruka Nanami's songs. She was, and still is, contracted to Prism Diamond Agency."

There was a deafening silence as everyone paused to let the information sink in. 

"But that still doesn't explain why all those international artistas know her", Tokiya said. 

Saotome looked at him in the eye. "Do not ever underestimate the bonds of music. Nanami Haruka is a genius. Not only that, she's the only heir to one of the biggest enterprise groups, the Nanami Corporation. Top hit singles always spreads and just by listening to one of those songs, you're immediately entranced. You also felt that way at the concert, no?"

Tokiya glanced away from him to the ground. 

"Well, the song that helped spread her influence was Ishimaki Rei's debut song. I don't hold any information regarding their past but all I know is that she was his composer. The debut song that sold 15 million copies worldwide was composed by her."

"No way...", Syo gasped. 

Tomochika, Ringo, Ryuya, and Quartet Night were the only people in the room not surprised. STARISH members noticed their calm and composed faces and they broke into understanding and realization. 

"You guys knew about this all along? Why didn't you say anything?" Tokiya said. 

"That's right. Aren't we all part of the same agency? Why are we all keeping secrets from each other?" Otoya added. 

Tomochika glared at him causing him to take a step back. " 'Part of the same agency'? I should be saying those words back to you when you hurt Haruka! Haruka was also part of our agency and was our family! Yet, you!" She pointed to every member of STARISH with an fierce and murderous expression on her face. "You guys dare fire her! Not only that, you said that she was not fit! Don't kid with me! You guys are just a bunch of scum when compared to her!"

The members of STARISH had shocked and angry expressions on their faces. They couldn't believe that the always calm and friendly had just yelled at them. She dared to call them "scum".