Fifteenth Melody

Everything had been planned out during the many meetings that took place last week. Today was the start of the filming of the music video. The many staff members had already finished building the structures and making the numerous and elegant costumes. Since there were various scenes that needed to be shot in various places, Rei offered the production team one of the mansions that he owned that looked like a Medieval Castle. All that was left was to film and edit. 

"Nanami-san! Please come this way!" one of the staff members yelled over the bustling people. 

"Yes!" Haruka replied as she followed the staff member to the make-up room. As soon as Haruka stepped in, she gasped in awe. The clothes and accessories for the first few scenes that they were filming had already been laid out. The design was elegant and it looked like a lot of work and effort were put into it. 

"Amazing..." Haruka said in awe. Everyone chuckled to themselves. 

"Nanami-san, please sit", one of the stylists said as she motioned towards a chair in front of a mirror. As soon as she sat down, they began applying their magic. First, they pulled back their hair so there was no hair covering her face. They started using all sorts of products on her to bring out the perfect look. Apparently, the goal was to make it look natural but beautiful at the same time. Once the make-up was complete, Haruka looked at herself in the mirror. She was about to touch her face before one of the stylists held her hand.

"No, no, no~ Don't ruin our masterpiece now~" he said smiling. Haruka complied. She couldn't believe that the person in the mirror was actually her. She looked so...different. It was as if another person was standing before her. Someone that was beautiful and alluring to the eye. She smiled. 

"Thank you, everyone. This is perfect", Haruka said. 

"Your welcome. It's a pleasure to apply make-up to someone with such perfect skin as yours", the male stylist said. "There wasn't much to be done to make it look natural."

Haruka chuckled. "Thank you."

"Now then~! Time for the hair!" he said as he went to get the wig. The wig was the same color as Haruka's original hair color, bright orange. It was wavy and silky and had the same bangs in the front. But, what was different was that the wig reached the bottom of the floor when Haruka put it on. To complete the hair, they added a white rose garland on top of her head. Next, was the clothing. It was a silk white dress with a sweetheart neckline. There was a small white sash tied into a long ribbon in the back beneath her chest, causing the bottom part of the dress to spread out like a ballgown, leaving a train in the back. Tied around her neck was a white ribbon with a white rose on it, lace circling around it. Transparent white silk sleeves wrapped itself around her upper arms, leaving her shoulders exposed. White high heels were put onto her foot, ribbons lacing up her legs. 

"Oh - my - god~! You're beautiful!" the man stylist squealed in delight as she walked out of the changing room. Haruka blushed at the compliment and looked down before murmuring a quick "Thank you" to him. The other girl stylists were squealing in delight, too, seeing their masterpiece come to life. After a whole while of squealing and complimenting, Haruka was led carefully out to the filming studio where the other staff members were preparing the site. As soon as Haruka walked in, all eyes were on her. Her pale white skin with rosy cheeks and lips, the look of her golden eyes, her wavy long bright orange hair that trailed to the ground, and her flowing white silk dress made her look like a celestial being. One of the staff members even dropped some poles making a huge noise but no one minded that. In their eyes and mind, there was only Haruka at the moment. 

"Um....." Haruka muttered uncomfortably. All the workers snapped out of their trance and started blushing a deep red as they hurried off to their work. Director Tanaka walked up to her and paused with a stern face.