Seventh Melody

Haruka woke up to the sound of the birds chirping outside. She reached out towards her alarm clock and noticed that the time was 7:00. She set the alarm clock back in place and slowly sat up. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. Heading to the bathroom, she couldn't help but feel excited for today. 

She had brushed her teeth, washed her face, and combed her hair as she put some light-make up on her face. From the closet, she pulled out a white blouse, black mini-short jeans, and black pant straps. Haruka tucked her blouse in and attached the pant straps to the front and back of her pants. She then decided to wear black leggings with a pink diamond pattern going down one side that reached her thigh and pulled out a pair of pale strawberry pink high-tops. On her table, she reached for the black bow hairband and adjusted it on to her head. 

She walked out of the room humming to herself. Ren saw her coming out of her room and waved her over. 

"Haruka! You seem to be in a cheery mood today!" Ren said happily. 

"That's because we're going to the amusement park!" Haruka replied. She was glowing from head to toe. Before Haruka could go to the dining area, Ren stopped her and held her shoulders so that she was standing right before him. 

"What are you doing, Ren?" Haruka asked him unsure of what he was doing. Ren scanned her head to toe and after a while, he grinned. 

"As expected of the clothes I chose. Haruka, nice fashion sense!" Ren said before he pulled out a thumbs-up.

"Thank you, Ren", Haruka said smiling. "But you have to thank Tomo-chan. She's the one that taught me how to coordinate outfits."

"Ah~! You mean Shibuya Tomochika! She's that famous fashion idol, no?"

"That's her!" Haruka replied.

"Well, I'm glad you made a friend considering how shy you are sometimes", Ren said with a smirk.

"R-Ren! I'm not that shy!" 

"Hahahahaha! Come on, let's go. Everyone's waiting at the dining hall. We're going to leave at 8 since the amusement park opens at 9."

Haruka obediently followed Ren as she continued to hum to herself. 

The Dining Hall~

"Haruka. Ren. Where were you guys?" Rei questioned us as he glared at Ren who chuckled.

"None of your concern. Let's eat!" Ren said as he successfully dodged Rei's menacing glare as he continued to stare at him. Haruka laughed at the interaction and took her seat next to Sou. 

"Good morning, Sou, Rei", Haruka said as she smiled to the two of them. They started blushing but Haruka didn't notice it. She was busy looking at the breakfast plate before her. There were 3 pancakes, 3 pieces of bacon, a sausage, and sunny-side up egg.

"Did Sebas make all of this?" she asked surprised.

"Ah. He's a talented butler", Rei replied. Haruka turned to Sebas who had been standing in the corner. 

"Thank you, Sebas!" Haruka exclaimed cheerfully. "This looks delicious!" 

"It is an honor to serve you, Lady Haruka", Sebas replied with a curtsy. "Now if you will excuse myself, I have other chores to attend to."

"Okay."

"Don't worry about Sebas. He's just like that", Ren said while munching down his food. 

"He's as unsociable as ever. Put deep down, he cares about all of us", Sou replied. "He checks the nutrition of everything we eat."

Haruka looked at the direction in which Sebas had left. She smiled and then put on a determined face. "I'm going to do my best to become friends with him."