Twenty-second Melody

As the final episode streamed on the televisions all over Japan, mails, tweets, and news were flying everywhere. The last episode had the highest percentage of views and the drama was ranked as the number one hit series of the month. With everything finished and done, all the actors, actresses, film crew, make-up artists, designers, etc. were gathering for the wrap-up party hosted by Producer Genjiro. 

Haruka, Rei, Ren, and Sou were sitting inside a limo, chatting, as they rode to the party.

"I'm nervous. It's my first time going to an after party", Haruka said while fidgeting in her seat. The three guys chuckled as they went on to comfort her. 

"Don't worry. The first time we had to go to a wrap-up party, we were also a nervous wreck!" Ren said laughing as he remembered the time where they were all wondering if their clothes looked nice, were their hair on point...it was hilarious. 

"Besides, Haruka" Rei started saying with a smile. "You look beautiful."

Haruka blushed at the compliment. For the evening party, she was wearing a silver dress that glimmered from the silver diamonds and sparkles on it. It was a mermaid gown with thin straps and a low back cut. It's bottom flowed out behind into a long trail and from the straps, a transparent white cape flowed and dragged itself behind. Her long orange hair was curled and made into a big bun with braids surrounding it. Her bangs were still there but small locks of curled hair cascaded down the side of her face. She wore a silver diamond headband and her hair was shining and glittering from the product that they sprayed on her hair. She wore a silver necklace and a pair of silver dangling earrings. Her makeup was light and her long black eyelashes and bright golden eyes were alluring. She looked as if she was a queen that had come out of a classical fairy tale. Her beauty and appearance captured the souls of everyone around her. 

"That's not true! Rei, Ren, and Sou also look handsome in their suits!" Haruka stated. The three boys widened their eyes and glanced away, not wanting her to see them blush. Haruka just wanted to praise them and nothing more. She tilted her head, perplexed. 

Rei was wearing a black collared shirt with a light blue tie with a white long suit and white dress pants. One part of his hair was slicked back with gel. His piercing dark blue eyes were like shards of glass that pierced through a person. He looked like a handsome mafia. 

Ren had his hair dyed back to blonde. He wore a white collared shirt with a pink tie and khaki colored unbuttoned suit. He had put pink and white colored clips on one side of his hair, leaving his middle and part of his side bangs hanging. He looked cute and cool.

Sou wore a silver grey suit and pants with a black colored shirt. He also wore a suit vest inside so he left his suit unbuttoned. His dark blue tie made his clothing coordinate with one another. He still had his curly white hair but his bangs were parted to the side. He looked like a prince. 

"Haruka, you can be so dense at times", Ren said chuckling. 

"Huh?" Haruka said, still confused on what was happening. Before they knew it, the limo had stopped and they were outside the party venue. It was a classy medieval castle looking place but it had a twist of modern style in it. Reporters, photographers, and writers were littered everywhere and as the Prism Diamond Agency's limo stopped outside, they immediately began rushing and shoving to take pictures. They were situated to the side as there was a carpet for everyone to walk on to get into the venue.

"Ready, guys?" Rei said while looking at all of them. They all nodded their heads with determined faces. Rei was the first to step out and the crowd was roaring as cameras flashed form all directions. He had put his shades on and walked into the venue cooly without sparing a single glance towards the photographers.