Fourteenth Melody

It was the day of the meeting for Haruka's music video production and without saying, Haruka was excited. And I mean extremely excited. As soon as she woke up, she had a festive and bubbly air around her. She had changed into a sleeveless white collared dress with a small dark blue sash ties around beneath her chest. The color of the dress beneath the sash was sky blue and the bottom of the dress had slight frills outlining it. She wore a pair of black round toe heels with ribbons ties around her ankles to finish the outfit. She had decided to put black and blue hair clips on one side of her hair to keep it simple but elegant. 

"Haruka, you ready?" Rei asked at the bottom of the stairs as he held out a hand to her. Haruka nodded and took his outstretched hand as they left the agency and headed towards the meeting place. 

At the meeting place~

As Haruka and Rei got off the limo that had drove them there, the people at the company started staring at the two who had walked in. They were whispering as well as blushing when they saw the pair. Rei, who was already well known, was the center of attention for the females. After all, he was tall and very handsome. But, what caught the males and some females' attention was Haruka. Her orange hair and bright golden eyes captured the eyes of many and not only that, she had the look of a petite innocent girl. The light and fluffy atmosphere that she had warmed and melted everyone's heart. Rei clutched tightly onto Haruka's hand, afraid that she might get lost. Everyone made way for the two as they went to the elevator. 

They were 30 minutes early and the only people that were there were Rei, Haruka, and the director who was the one that gave the opportunity of producing a music video for Haruka. The director was an old but lively man with white hair and a white beard. As soon as he saw Haruka enter the room, he got up and walked up to her. 

"Ummmm...", Haruka said flustered. 

The director narrowed his eyes at her for a long time until he finally broke out into a jovial laughter. He patted her head. "You sure are cute, aren't you?" 

Haruka was dumbfounded. "Eh?"

"When I went to your debut concert, I was quite shocked. As soon as I heard the song, I immediately knew that I wanted it to become a music video. Not only that, I never knew that such an idol could have existed. By the way, I'm Director Tanaka. It's a pleasure to work with you", he said smiling. 

Breaking out from her trance, Haruka immediately bowed. "Likewise! It's a pleasure to work with you, too."

"Come have a seat. You, too, Rei. I'm guessing that you're accompanying your girlfriend to work, huh?" Tanaka said teasingly.

"W-We're not d-dating!" Haruka and Rei said at the same time, but both of their faces were flushed with a deep red. Tanaka laughed with a booming voice, he was obviously having the time of his life teasing the two youngsters. 

"But all jokes aside, it's true I was immediately entranced by Haruka. It was as if she had just descended from the heavenly realm. That's why for this music video, I want to base it off the heavenly and the demon realm." As he began talking more in depth about the plan for the music video, there was a knock on the door. 

"Come in", he said. 

"Director Tanaka, the leading staff members have arrived. As well as the two members from Quartet Night", the person replied.

"Let them come up", Tanaka said. 

"Yes", with that, the person left. 

"Haruka. Rei. You two will sit on each side of me. Got that? Don't be lonely now that you guys have been separated. For Haruka, it's because you're the main figure in this music video. For Rei, it's because you're the main sponsor to this production", Tanaka said half-seriously and half-jokingly.