Tenth Melody

Only one week left until the debut of Nanami Haruka. Ever since Prism Diamond Agency's President Ryuu announced elaborately the debut of a new and mysterious idol, the media were in an uproar. Posters showing the silhouette of Haruka were posted and loitered everywhere about in the city. On the buses, subways, buildings, shops...even in the sky! Of course, Haruka was dumbfounded seeing how in one night, the whole entire city had her debut posters plastered everywhere. She couldn't believe the amount of money that had put into advertising this. 

Needles to say, when she questioned them they just smiled to her and said, "Your debut will be something the world will know until the end of time."

Now, the mails were blasting and the tweets were going back and forth. Everyone was talking about the mysterious idol that was going to debut. Tickets went on sail just about a few days ago and all of it had been sold out. To add on, even international figures had decided to buy tickets to the debut show. Due to the high demand of tickets and seats, they had to move the concert hall to Tokyo International Forum in Yurakucho, one of the biggest concert halls in Japan. In but 3 minutes, all the tickets had sold out. 

Haruka was practicing her song in the music room when a knock sounded on the door. She turned her head to the door. 

"Come in."

The door opened and standing in the doorway was Rei. 

"Yo, Haruka", Rei said to her as he began walking towards her. She was seated at the piano with the music sheets in front of her, half-written with lyrics. 

"Rei. Did you have a day off today?" Haruka asked.

Rei shook his head. "No, I just had some time so I came here to check out how you were doing. You're still writing the lyrics?" 

"Yeah, but I'm almost done", Haruka said as she looked towards the sheet. "I want this song to be a melody that the world will remember. I want this debut concert to be a success." 

Rei smiled and ruffled her hair. "Don't worry. With your music and the practice you've put into it these past three months, I'm sure that it'll be a success."

Haruka stared at him with wide eyes but then let out a chuckle. "Thank you, Rei. I really appreciate what you guys have done for me."

"Well, good luck! We'll be cheering you on!" Rei said as he left the room. Haruka smiled as he left and once the door closed, she looked back to her music. The thoughts and feelings she wanted to convey were in the song. It was her masterpiece. As she finished writing down the last lyric to the song, little did she know that her debut concert would tip the entertainment world and leave them in shock. 

Meanwhile at Shining Agency~

"Hey, do you guys know why the President gathered us here?" Syo asked. In the living room were the members of STARISH and Quartet Night. The two leading groups of Shining Agency and are currently considered to be the candidates for the next World Artista Award. The World Artista Award is an award that are dedicated only to the world's greatest and leading figures in the entertainment world. The holders of the award range from idols to actors to producers to directors and more. 

"Who knows. I bet he's going to announce something crazy again", Ren said. 

"I think so, too", Masato replied nodding his head in agreement. 

"What do you think about it, Ai?" Reiji asked as he looked towards the young boy standing in front of him. 

"I don't really care. If it's Shining's orders, we just have to listen and do it." Reiji half-heartedly chuckled at his reply. It was so like Ai to reply like that.