Sixteenth Melody

The following week, the music video was released onto the internet as well as showed in Shibuya. People stopped to look up at the big screen as soon as they heard the melody. They looked up and their eyes immediately widened. At that moment in time, they were mesmerized. Her flowing orange hair, her wet gleaming eyes, her rosy lips and cheeks, they all fell in love with her at that moment. People began retweeting and sharing the video all over social media not even a minute after it came out. The tweets went something like: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god~! Did you guys all see that music video~!" #thebest

"I think I fell in love ///(>^<)///"  #Harukaislife #cute

"I'm like watching it for the millionth time~ \^0^/ Love it!" #HotaruMV

"Haruka looks so gorgeous~! Of course, Reiji and Ranmaru, too...but Haruka is still the best-looking!" #HarukaNanamiisnumber1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruka was sitting in the living hall with the other celebrities that had just showered and ate after coming back from their last job. They were hanging around Haruka and congratulating her about her successful music video. From behind her, a pair of arms wrapped around Haruka. She jumped in surprise. 

"Haaaruuuuka! Surprised?" Ren said grinning. 

"Ren!" Haruka smiled. "It's good to see you."

Ren took a seat next to Haruka and swung out his phone. He started typing in some words much to the curiosity of Haruka. Inching closer to figure out what Ren was doing, she jumped back a little when Ren stuck the phone in her face as he grinned. She blinked, confused.

"Congratulations, Haruka~! It's only been 24 hours since your music video was released and it already has 120.6 million views!"

Everyone in the room gasped while Haruka was just sitting there dumbfounded. 

"120.6 million views! That's a new record!"

"Oh my god~ I need to tweet this!" Everyone began chattering about while Haruka just sat there, unmoving. Ren waved a hand in front of Haruka. 

"1-120.6 m-million views?" Haruka said gulping. Ren nodded happily. She began breaking down into tears. 

"H-Haruka?!" Ren said surprised. 

"I'm so happy. I'm shocked", Haruka said happily through her tears. Ren heaved a sigh of relief. He ruffled the hair on her head. 

"Nice job, Haruka!" 

Haruka nodded happily in reply. 

Meanwhile at Shining Agency~

"Hey guys~ Did you see this yet?" Ringo said while running through the halls to the living hall where everyone was gathered. Each of them had just returned from their last job of the day and had been resting in the living hall. 

Tomochika was reading a fashion magazine like always. Reiji had a towel wrapped around his neck and was busy talking to Ai. Ai, on the other hand, was ignoring him. Camus was sipping his royally sweet tea. Ranmaru was lying on the couch listening to music. Ren and Hijirikawa were busy talking about their upcoming show. Ittoki was happily chatting with Tokiya. Tokiya was telling him to focus on his work. Natsuki was busy trying to get Syo to wear a dress he recently made. Syo heavily refused in which he started talking about Ryuya and his new movie. Cecil was looking at his necklace with a frown. Ryuya came in just on time. 

Tomochika looked up as well as the others. "What's wrong, Ringo?" Tomochika asked. 

"Did you see the video yet?" Ringo said waving his phone.