Sixth Melody

"I'm back!" Haruka cried happily. They hugged each other tightly before letting go. 

"It's been a long time hasn't it, Haruka." 

"We missed you. You should've come back sooner..." 

She stared at them perplexed. Even after all these years...these 5 years...they still remembered her. Melancholy washed over her as she began tearing up. She held her hands to her face as she began crying.

"H-Haruka?! Why're you crying?!" 

"I-I'm sorry...It's just that I'm glad...I'm glad that you still remember me even after I left...Ren...Sou..." Haruka stammered. 

"Come on, Haruka. Let's go sit down and talk with them. We have a lot of catching up to do", Rei said as he held the crying Haruka close to him. She nodded. They walked into the garden as they sat at a nearby glass table. The garden faced a small lake to the side and there was a bridge connecting to the two sides of land. Flowers outlined the garden and the cherry blossom petals scattered across the garden.

"It's been five years hasn't it?" Ren said. His clear sky blue eyes shined. His silky blond hair tied in a short ponytail at the back. Spread on his face was a genuine smile that he hadn't had for five years. His cheeks were rosy as he looked at the girl before him. The girl who was his childhood friend. The girl whom he had vowed to protect. 

"It has hasn't it. It's really been a long time. I'm glad that you two are doing well", Haruka said with a wide smile. She had been reunited with her friends and just with them being there, it felt like her whole world had lit up. It felt as if she had returned back to their childhood times.

"What happened?" Sou asked. His ocean blues looking deep into her yellow ones. His curly white hair blowing as a breeze passed.

Haruka looked at him perplexed. 

"Sou." Sou looked to Rei. He was looking at him and the look in his eye told him not to question Haruka any further. Sou nodded and leaned back in his chair. 

"Haruka. I heard that you wanted to go to the amusement park", Sou said with a smile, changing the subject. Haruka's face immediately lit up at the mention of an amusement park. She nodded her head enthusiastically.

"I want to go!" she said with a determined face, hands clenched into fists.

"Pftt...Hahahaha! I never expected that even after all these years in the city, you still haven't been to a single amusement park!" Ren said laughing his bowels out. 

Haruka blushed a deep red. "I-It can't be helped! Why are you saying the same thing as Rei?" she stammered. Ren continued laughing even more at her cute reaction.

"Don't worry, Haruka. Why don't we go the day after tomorrow. There's a new amusement park opening up that day and people are saying that it's going to be super fun", Sou said smiling at her. 

"Okay! Let's go tomorrow with everyone then!" Haruka said happily. Everyone smiled and nodded their heads in agreement. 

"Haruka. You must be tired. Have Sebas escort you back to your room", Rei said. 

"Sure. I have to go back to the Master Course to do some stuff tomorrow, too anyway. I'll see you guys tomorrow then. Rei, Ren, Sou. Bye-bye." Haruka waved her hand and went up to Sebas and followed him. The three guys watched as she walked away from the garden.

"You're still protective as always, aren't you, Rei?" Ren said.

"That's none of your concern", Rei said cooly. But even he himself had to admit that he was quite overprotective sometimes.