Chapter 2 - New Wand and New Familiar.

As Harry was left the bank all he could think about was what he had learned. He had a family.

And he knew that the family still loved him based on how they acted whenever he saw them, Narcissa and Lucius always looked to be sad as if they had lost something important to them. Draco looked as though he had lost something that he hadn't even had, and Harry knew that it was him.

He was looking forward to telling them about himself.

It was then then that Harry remembered his name was no longer Harry, it was Hadrian. And if he was being honest with himself he liked the name Hadrian more then Harry.

Hadrian took a look around himself and noticed that almost every head in Diagon Alley was looking at him, and he was able to hear some of the things they were saying about him.

"Who is that boy? Is he a Malfoy?" One woman said.

"He looks like an older Malfoy child." A man said.

And more things like that. It seemed that he looked a lot like a Malfoy that people were noticing. Hadrian was happy, the only reason people knew his name before hand was because of a scar on his forehead, now people didn't actually know his name but they guessed who he was by just because he looked so much like his family.

Hadrian wanted so much to tell people who he was but he wanted to let his family know first, just in case they did not accept him.

Hadrian made his way through the alley and paused when he looked to the book store, where he could clearly see the Weasley family and Hermione Granger, however as he looked closer he began to see that there was a separation in the family.

In one part there was Molly, Arthur, Ron, Ginny and Hermione but on the other side there was Fred, George, Percy, Bill and who Harry assumed was Charlie Weasley. All of the boys seemed to be mad at their family and Harry wondered if that meant they would side with him rather then be with a family they seemed to hate. Harry had always thought that he and the twins got along more then Ron or anyone else.

The Weasley family and Hermione all turned to look at him and a look of shock appeared on their faces.

"Mom, why does he look like a Malfoy? They only have one child and that is ferret face." Ron said.

Hadrian put a scowl on his face when he heard what Ron called his brother, now that he knows who he really is he couldn't help but be protective of his younger brother.

"I don't know Ron, but he does look like one of them." Molly said looking at him more closely.

"Another death eater then?" Ginny said as she looked at the boy.

Hadrian scowled as did the boys on the other side of the family. He shook his head at them and then moved on, he did not want them following him so he moved around a but before he headed into Knockturn Alley.

Knockturn Alley was a part of Diagon Alley but this was the dark part, or what every light wizard called it. This was where Hadrian had been told all of the dark witches and wizards came to get their things, this is why he came here. Since his family was dark, he was a creature that was most likely dark and his mate most likely being dark he thought that he should get his new wand in the dark part of the Alley.

Hadrian walked through the Alley and he did get some strange looks but he thought that because he looked so much like a Malfoy that they left him alone. He looked in all of the windows he walked past and found a lot of things that a light wizard would use as well, he was learning new things all of the time.

Finally he came to a newer shop with a picture of a wand on the window. He went inside and there was a young man waiting at the desk in front of him.