Chapter 18 - Christmas Time.

It was once more Christmas day and the house was looking magnificent.

There was not a single room in Riddle Manor that had no decorations, they may on the darker side of life but they still celebrated the holidays like anyone else.

There was a large tree in the great hall of the manor, but there was also a tree decorated out in the gardens as they too had been given the Christmas touch. There wasn't need for any lights to be put on in the manor as there was too many Christmas lights all over the place.

Hadrian realised that he and Voldemort had been together for just under 2 years, and that he had been dark for two years, when he thought about it he thought it was longer as he felt like he had been here for his whole life.

"What have you got for Tom?" Draco asked him, they were not going to be opening their presents till the evening.

"Well let's just say our sex life will be a bit more wild." Hadrian said. He had grown used to the fact that he can talk about his sex life with his brother and friends, he wouldn't blush like he did when he first arrived.

"You got him toys?" Draco asked partly shocked. When Hadrian first got with Tom he was like the blushing virgin, and now here the boy was saying he was getting his husband sex toys for Christmas.

"Like you didn't get any for George, Draco." Hadrian said with a smile.

"Of course I did, but your usually like the blushing virgin of the manor, and yet you are telling us you got sex toys and things for your husband. It is a little strange." Draco said in return.

"Its not like it has gotten boring but the fact is that I want to try something new, when I asked Tom he said he would be open to try things, but we have been too busy." Hadrian said with a sigh.

"Well now you will get your chance. So is there anything that is a drawback in your relationship?" Draco asked, he was the brother so Hadrian would feel more comfortable telling him then someone else.

"No the relationship is great, we talk to one another when we need to, we help each other whenever we need it and we love each other very much. However there is one thing." Hadrian said with a blush.

"What has he done to you?" Draco said, ready to hit the man.

"No he hasn't done anything. Its just that I have always wanted a family and because I am with Tom I can't have any children, and I would never sleep with a woman just to have a child." Hadrian said with a sad smile, he may want children but he wasn't going to sleep with a woman just to have one.

"Hadrian you don't have to, males can get pregnant in the wizarding world." Draco said looking at Hadrian as if he had grown a second head.

"What!?" Hadrian yelled, he had not been told of this.

"Why do you think Tom always wears a condom when he has sex with you, because you can get pregnant." Draco explained. Hadrian had noticed his husband wearing condoms whenever they had sex, but he just thought it was something to do with the cleaning and not the fact that he can have a child.

"But how?" Hadrian gasped.

"There are two ways. One is to take a potion that will grant the drinker the ability to carry a child, the other one is slightly different. You and Tom are both powerful creatures with powerful magic, if he was to release his semen into you it would make you pregnant. Since Tom is almost the same as you he would also be able to get pregnant if you released into him." Draco explained.

"But that very first time we had sex he wasn't wearing anything." Hadrian told Draco.

"That is because even though you and Tom are powerful and could get pregnant on your own, you still need a potion to jump start the gene needed." Draco said.

"So I could have a child?" Hadrian said shocked.

"Yes I know of a few people in school who have this, young but still wanting children." Draco told Hadrian.

"Well I think I will wait for after Christmas to tell Tom of this, I can't wait." Hadrian said.

For the rest of the day they did some planning, it was almost time for the first order member to be taken, the light think that Tom is too weak to cause any more deaths and since the attacks have stopped that the light has won. Well with the attack and death of the first order member then the light will know of the truth.

They planned for a few hours until it was time for the ball, since it was in Riddle Manor only the death eaters and their families were in attendance, even some of the goblins from the bank had come to the party.

They danced, ate and talked for a few hours and then it was time for the opening of presents.

"Tom you may want to open mine when we are alone and in our room." Hadrian said, and he blushed when he realised he had said that out loud. The whole room then started laughing, wanting to imagine what the boy had gotten their lord.

"Oh now I am curious, but I will wait as you asked." Tom said with a smile, since Hadrian came along he was happier then he had ever been. He knew that he was insane when he first came back, but when Hadrian came to him with the Horcrux's he was able to get most of the soul he had lost back into him, this is what made him look like Tom Riddle once more and not the snake that he did look like. The only Horcrux not returned to him was the one inside Hadrian as that could not be removed without killing the boy, and that was not an option. Hadrian and Tom had learned that they didn't even need to worry, all creature inheritances come with immortality which meant that all of them, even the none creatures as they will be turned when they are ready, will live forever no matter what.

Hadrian reached for his last present, the smallest one that was from his husband. When he opened it he pulled out a potion, a red and green swirling potion that he had never seen before. "What is this thing?" Hadrian asked curious. He had heard people gasp when he pulled out the potion and he was wondering what could get that reaction. When he looked at the crowd though he saw they all had smiles on their faces, with a hint of shock.

"That Hadrian is the potion I was telling you about." Draco said to Hadrian.

"What?" There was only one potion that they had been talking about and that was the one to waken the gene in a male creature to allow them to be pregnant.

"This potion Hadrian is designed for male creatures whose mate are also male, this releases the key to unlock a gene within the male creature. This gene once unlocked has the ability to safely allow a male carry, nourish and deliver a child." Tom explained, he was trying to keep his cool mask but it was plan to see that the man was also nervous.

"It is?" Hadrian asked, he was in shock and his mind had not caught up with him yet.

"Yes. I understand if you do not want it yet, but it will never expire so I thought I would give it to you and show that I want to have a family with you." Tom said with a blush and then looked down.

Hadrian tilted the mans head to him and smiled. "I would be honoured to carry our son or daughter Tom, and I know that will also be carrying a few." Hadrian said with a wink.

The death eaters laughed at that, imagining what their lord would like with an enlarged belly, mood swings and complaining every other minute.

For the rest of the party Hadrian and Tom could not wait to get back to their rooms, they wanted to use the toys from Hadrian to Tom and they had also decided to use the potion from Tom to Hadrian that night as well.

And that is just what they did, another fantastic Christmas for Hadrian Malfoy-Riddle.