Chapter 17 - 6th Article.

Hadrian and Tom had now been married for 6 months and Hadrian had been dark for two years.

Hadrian had already sent the 6th article to Rita, this one was about his 3rd in Hogwarts a year he knew would have the people mad at Dumbledore.

"When will it be here?" Dudley whined. Even though Hadrian had told him all about his adventures the boy wanted to learn even more about his adopted cousin. They may not be really related but they acted like it, Draco and Dudley both acted like brothers to Hadrian as did Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred and George.

"Dudley you need to have patience." Bellatrix told her adopted son. They had grown close as a family, and he now understood why his parents died, they too were on the side of Tom with the Potter's and Dumbledore didn't want that. He did to the Longbottom family what he did to the Potter's he killed them and then pretended that it was the Lestrange couple that committed the crime.

"Yeah Dudley." Hadrian said in a teasing tone.

"And you need to stop teasing people, you do it enough to me." Tom said as he came into the room.

"That's only cause you are more fun after being teased." Hadrian said with a wink.

"We do not need to know!" Draco and Dudley yelled at the same time.

Hadrian opened his mouth to say something to the pair but he was interrupted when loud shrieks filled the air. Dozens of owls came through the windows carrying in their beaks all of the post that was for their owners, most of them carrying only the paper.

"Finally!" Dudley shouted as he ran to get the paper from his owl.

Hadrian took his seat on Tom's lap and Hedwig flew down to where he was, after depositing the paper with her owner she took of to find Salazar.

The paper read:

A third year to hate? Light has won?

Hello readers. Today we have two things to mention in this article, one of them from Mr Collins, who has sent me a letter with Harry Potter's third year in school. But also the fact that Dumbledore has claimed the light has won.

Albus Dumbledore had this to say. "We believe that the dark lord has given up, there have been no attacks, no raids and no killings linked to the dark lord in recent days. We believe that the death of Harry Potter has made him weak, and unable to battle. This is good news for us as the dark will no longer be a threat to us." He said.

This shocked me, the man that was a mentor to Harry Potter and a close friend to the Potter family acted as if the death of the boy did not matter, his face remained emotionless during my talk with him which confused me as he should have wept for the loss of such a good person. All Albus Dumbledore seemed to care about was the fact that they/he won the war, and the death of the real hero did not matter.

It saddens me to say this once more readers, but I am beginning to see a whole new light in Albus Dumbledore, or should I say a darkness.

On the case of Mr Potter's third year at school things do not take a better turn. The beginning started out bad as Harry Potter was attacked on the Hogwarts express by a Dementor and making him pass out. It was then told that Dementors were going to be stationed in the school grounds looking for the convicted killer Sirius Black. As we all know Sirius Black was in face innocent the whole, the real killer being Peter Pettigrew. I looked deeper into this case and learned that once more it was Albus Dumbledore who arrested Black and who made the courts charge him guilty with no trial. Sirius is now a free man.

During a game of Quidditch between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff Harry, who was the Seeker to the Gryffindor team, Mr Potter was chasing after the snitch when another Dementor attacked him. This made Mr Potter fall over 300ft to the ground below, Dumbledore wasn't the one who saved him sources tell me.

"Dumbledore pointed his hand and spoke a spell but it was not the one that saved Harry, in fact it was a quick thinking spell shot by Severus Snape that saved the boys life. He slowed Harry down, Dumbledore had cast a cushioning charm on the ground Harry would land on, however this would have still severely injured him. If professor Snape had not been fast enough, Mr Potter may have died." Madame Pomfrey told me in an interview.

Then the fat lady, a painting in Hogwarts that guards the door to the Gryffindor common room, was attacked leaving the Gryffindor students to sleep in the great hall. Mr Potter and Ms Granger then learned that professor Lupin, the defence against the dark arts teacher this year, was a werewolf and that Sirius Black was in fact Harry Potters Godfather.

They made plans together of moving in together and being a family, but Harry was not allowed to do so.

"Dumbledore wanted Harry to remain with the Dursley's and not with Sirius. Even though he had been told the first two years that he was being abused there Albus still wanted him living there. He said it was for 'the greater good' and that he needed to keep the wards up. I checked the house myself and there are no wards what so ever around that muggle home, that old man just wanted Harry there so he would moulded into the perfect weapon." Mr Collins told me in the letter.

And I have to admit I agree. Dumbledore knew that Harry was being abused with muggles and yet continued to send him there. Dumbledore knew Sirius Black was innocent but wouldn't let Harry stay with his own Godfather and Dumbledore was the one to put an innocent man into Azkaban for 13 years.

After that they found Sirius and Remus, who were friends during their time in Hogwarts they were also known as the Marauders, along with them were James Potter and Peter Pettigrew. Remus Lupin was named Moony, Peter Pettigrew was named Wormtail, Sirius Black was named Padfoot and James Potter was named Prongs, they were the pranksters of the school.

Sirius was caught once more and was sentenced to have the Kiss, an attack by Dementors that sucked the soul out of a living thing. Harry and Hermione went back in time saving a Hippogriff  named Buckbeak from execution and Sirius Black himself.

Harry Potter learned how to perform the Patronus Charm to repel Dementors, he gained a Godfather and he also got a new broom. His old broom had been smashed into the Womping Willow when he fell during his game. His new broom was the fastest and most up to date version, the firebolt, that was sent by his Godfather.

At the end of this Harry Potter then had to return to the muggles he had as family.

Based on all of this readers, I think Albus Dumbledore has made some severe mistakes in the life of our hero, what he had done to the young boy is worse then anything the dark lord has done. I am in fact quite scared for the next letter I get from Mr Collins. How much worse can this boys life be?

Wait to find out.

Rita Skeeter.

"Well done Hadrian, the light are going to be seriously doubting their leader." Draco said as he nodded to his brother.

"They think I am too weak to kill." Tom yelled to the room.

"Tom love think about it. Dumbledore knew I was a Horcrux, if he thinks I am dead then he will think that the Horcrux is also dead, and as you all know a Horcrux is part of Tom's soul. When that dies he more vulnerable to an attack. He thinks with me dead you have gotten weaker as part of your soul is also dead." Hadrian explained.

"Oh that makes sense." Tom said, he looked a bit sheepish for just bursting out like he had done.

"Don't worry love." Hadrian said as he gave a quick kiss.

"Come on then people, it is Christmas in a week and this manor needs to be ready." Tom said when they parted.

"Yes sir!" All of those in the room said, saluting and then bursting out laughing when they saw how they all looked. They then walked away to get the decorations ready for Christmas.

This was going to be one special Christmas.