Chapter 6 - Inheritances.

Hadrian had now been with the dark for 2 months, and it had been one month since he had met with the dark lord, the rest of his family and the death eaters.

Hadrian had found that he liked nearly all of the people in the dark. The death eaters were all nice to him, teaching him things that he needed help with, each death eater also taught him different subjects in a way that was better then when he was at Hogwarts. His aunt Bella was actually quite sane and taught him the theory behind the dark spells. Sirius and Remus helped him figure out what his animagus form was and how to turn into it, he had not been able to at the present time. His parents and brother showed him the love that he had never been given to him from family, they taught him how to act like a pureblood and how to work his mask around others.

Severus was another surprise for Hadrian, the man was really nice and caring to the people that got to know him and when Hadrian did this he found that he couldn't stop himself calling the man uncle, which did not seem to bother the potions master. Severus was teaching him how to do potions and more about what will happen during his creature transformation.

However there was one person that Hadrian found helping him above the others, and that was the dark lord himself. Tom had let Hadrian stay with him every night to keep the nightmares away, he was also showing Hadrian his creature and what it can do. Hadrian loved the creature as well, he looked human but he had fangs, his blood red eyes glowed, an amber tint appeared in his eyes and he got more pale, the most shocking thing was the pair of wings on his back. The fangs, the paleness and the amber tint to the eyes showed that he was a vampire, the eyes glowing and the wings on his back showed that he was a phoenix.

Then Hadrian was introduced to his familiar forms, of which Tom had two. The first was a snake, one a little bigger then Nagini herself but it was definitely poisonous. The second form was a phoenix, it was a black colour with red on the wings and head as well as spread around the body of the bird. Hadrian loved both of them.

Over the month that Hadrian had spent with Tom the feelings in him only grew, he didn't want to tell the man what he was feeling because he knew he was going to have a mate, and he didn't want to hurt the man who was probably looking for his mate for a long time.

However what Hadrian did not know was that Tom was feeling this exact thing as well, his feelings for the boy had grown in the month that they had spent together. However he didn't want to tell Hadrian these feelings because he knew that the boy had a mate out there that may not be him, and he didn't want to keep Hadrian from them.

Hadrian and his family were in Riddle Manor, Hadrian and Draco were busy learning harder dark spells. They had not gotten high enough to study the unforgivables but they were getting close, they wanted to know these spells for when they took the Dursley's, which they were planning for the next month.

Hogwarts had closed for another month for some reason, all they did was send a letter to the students saying that the school was going to be closed for the next month, meaning that they would have one more month before Hadrian was discovered missing.

Hadrian had been practicing for a few hours when he felt a pain his chest, he clutched it but it was not that bad so he didn't think anything of it. As the lesson progressed the pain began to increase to the point where he collapsed onto the floor of the training hall.

Tom, Lucius, Narcissa and Draco were the first ones to run over to him. "Hadrian, what is wrong?" Tom asked him as he cradled the boy to his chest.

"My chest hurts Tom." Hadrian told them.

When they looked at the boy closer they saw that he seemed to be changing, he was getting paler and that is when everyone figured out what was happening.