Chapter 15 - A 5th Article and the Wedding.

Another 3 months had passed since the last article came out and since they had their wedding plans, Tom and Hadrian had been engaged for 6 months now. Hogwarts had also begun 6 months ago, instead of in September. This meant that the school would end in 1 year and 6 months, which was also the time that the dark would plan for their final battle with the light, Hadrian missed his school and some of the things he did in it, but that was all there was to it.

Hadrian had also once again sent a letter to Rita Skeeter for the next article, this one was going to be about the second year he had to go through in the school. This one he was mostly looking forward to as it was the Chamber of Secrets and when the public heard about this they would not be very happy.

The Prince had also timed this so well as the article would come out that day and then he was getting married to the love of his life the next day, after that they would spend their time in the house, all of the others who stayed in the Manor were going to live with the Malfoy's.

"You excited for tomorrow my love?" Tom asked. To be honest Hadrian thought that Tom would have no interest in being a part of the wedding planning  due to the fact that he was still a dark lord, but Tom proved him wrong. The man helped Hadrian with everything including the food, the layout of the venue, the flowers and the seating arrangments even giving Hadrian some ideas he hadn't even thought of. This just proved to him how much Tom loved him and wanted to marry him.

"Yes but I am also excited for today as well." Hadrian said to his soon to be husband.

"Why is that?" Tom asked.

"Because I sent Hedwig of with a letter for Rita a few days ago, the article should be coming any minute now." Hadrian said with a smile, mirroring the one on Tom's face.

A loud screech could be heard all throughout the manor as many owls came into the room and dropped the paper into the hands of the dark. Hedwig approaching Hadrian and Tome. Hedwig was a surprise to Hadrian, she loved the snake (Salazar) to pieces, she would even bring him some of her own hunt for him to eat. It was a shock as usually owls were scared of snakes, Salazar was a shock too also sharing his hunt with the owl, while snakes are supposed to eat them. Hadrian was not going to complain he didn't want to have to chose between the two of them and because they were acting like the best of friends he wasn't going to have to.

Hadrian and the dark all unfolded the paper, found the page and begun to read. The paper read:

Chamber of Secrets?

It is I once more and as I said in my last article Harry Potter's second year at Hogwarts is now revealed, and I must say I was disgusted when I read what happened.

First there was a house elf named Dobby, who I found once worked for the Malfoy family before Mr Potter released him, stopped him and friend Ron Weasley from getting onto the platform for the train. This caused Mr Potter and Mr Weasley to use an enchanted muggle car, from Arthur Weasley, where they were spotted.

Once in the school strange things were happening. Mrs Norris, the beloved cat of Mr Filch who is the caretaker of the school, was found petrified with Mr Potter, Mr Weasley and Ms Granger all seen at the seen. The message 'The chamber of secrets has been opened enemies of the heir beware!'

The Chamber is said to be a room that Salazar Slytherin created when the school was first built, no one not even the other founders knew where the chamber was. It is said that only the heir of Slytherin would be able to find it. Within this Chamber there is said to be a creature, a monster that would do the heirs work, it would only obey the heir.

During a duelling class it was revealed that Mr Potter was in fact a Parseltongue, for those who do not know this is a person who has the ability to speak with snakes. Because Salazar Slytherin himself was a Parseltongue everyone thought he was the one releasing the creature.