Chapter 10 - New Followers.

Hadrian had been with the dark for a total of 6 months now, it had been 3 months since the article in the Daily Prophet came out.

Hadrian and Tom were still going strong but they would still not complete the act, both of them wanted to wait a while before that happened.

Hadrian however had heard word that his true friends were looking for him. Bill, Percy, Fred and George Weasley, who also had their brother Charlie on their side, Neville and Luna, they were all looking for him.

Hadrian decided he would ask Tom if there was any way for him to see them.

"Tom, can I ask you something?" Hadrian asked, he knew that he and Tom were together and that they were mates, but the fact that this could all be taken from him was still very real.

"Yes my love, you can ask me anything." Tom said. He loved Hadrian more then anything, he would give the boy anything he wanted just to keep him by his side.

"Is there any way for us to get the others here. I trust them, they have never lied to me nor betrayed my trust. I love the death eaters and I have become close to all of them but I want them here too, since they have the order Dumbledore will think they have gone dark and he will hunt them down." Hadrian said nervously.

"Hadrian you never have to be scared to ask or tell me anything. I am falling in love with you Hadrian, I would give you anything you ask if it would keep you by my side." Tom said, with nothing but truth showing in his eyes.

"I know Tom, I know I am falling in love with you too." Hadrian said with a shy smile. They called one another love sometimes but they had never said the three magic words.

"I am glad about that, your my life now Hadrian, I don't know what I would do if you left me." Tom with a slight blush on his face as he realised how sappy he sounded.

Hadrian however smiled. "Well you are never going to find out because I am never leaving you, we are mates Tom, immortal mates. We are going to be with each for all eternity." Hadrian said.

"I like the sound of that." Tom said leaning over to kiss Hadrian on the mouth.

"Now how are we going to get to them, surely they will laying low for a while." Hadrian asked, when they had finally pulled away from one another.

"Simple, we apparate them to us." Tom said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"How are we going to do that?" Hadrian asked, he had never heard of people being apparated to another place by a secondary person.

"We are the most powerful creature there are Hadrian, combining our powers and thinking of the people that we would like to bring here, and they will come." Tom said as he smiled at the look Hadrian was giving him.

"That is so cool. There are more pluses to this creature thing then I thought." Hadrian said, thinking back on how he had Tom as his mate thanks to his creature and how he was able to reach his friends, with thanks to the creature.

"Yes there is a lot we can thank it for, most importantly bringing us together." Tom said as he kissed Hadrian's cheek before they both closed their eyes. They then imagined the names of the people Hadrian knew would stick with him no matter what, it was not even a few moments later when all of them appeared in the room.

"What the hell..." Fred said.

"...Just happened?" George finished.

"Guys, it actually worked!" Hadrian squealed.

"Who the hell are you?" Bill asked, he was standing in front of all of them as the oldest, and he was ready for a fight if it came to that.

"After all of these years I thought you would recognise me, even if I do look a bit different." Hadrian said with a smile, even though he did not look like Harry Potter any more, that didn't mean he lost all of the faces he made when talking, or his voice.

"Harry?" They all asked at the same time.

"Actually my name is Hadrian Malfoy, though I used to be called Harry Potter." Hadrian said with a smile, repeating what he had told Tom when they first met.

No sooner were the words out of his mouth before he was in the arms of everyone in the room. "Why do you look so different?" George asked.

"And why do you have the last name as Malfoy?" Fred asked.

"Come with me guys, we have a lot to talk about." Hadrian said as he led the group, and his mate, to the library where they could talk.

Hadrian spent a lot of time going into detail about what led him to this point. He told them of the abuse at the hands of the Dursley's, though Dudley was now good and with him, he told them how the Dursley's had been paid by the headmaster into abusing him, he told them of Dumbledore stealing money from his account and giving it to Molly, Arthur, Ron, Hermione and Ginny to do whatever was asked of them, he told them how he planned to have him married of to Ginny so that all of his money would become theirs when he died and he told them how the old man planned for him to kill Tom and then he would kill Hadrian so he could take the credit.

When the others in the room heard this they were shocked. They had all left the order when they heard of that way that Dumbledore was treating the poor boy, and that he had no plans for it to stop. However they were not expecting it to be this bad, one look into the boys eyes showed them that he was not lying and that what he had told them was he truth.

"I can't believe what they did. Hadrian I'm so sorry that we are related to that scum." Bill said, he was thought of as the head of this family, and so he thought he had to apologise for being related to people that had hurt Hadrian so badly.

"Its okay guys I have everything I need right here." Hadrian told them, then blushed when they looked between him and the dark lord smirking.

"How did you two get together?" Luna asked, with a dreamy smile.

Hadrian and Tom then took turns telling this story. They told of how Hadrian realised that he was a Malfoy, stolen at birth by Albus Dumbledore, he told them of how he accepted the role and found his family, he told them how nice they were to him and how loving they were, he then went on to say that Tom was the one he would come to at night when he got nightmares of his past and that he had begun to fall in love with the man. Tom then went on and said that Hadrian went through the creature inheritance, then spent awhile explaining what he and Hadrian were to everyone in the room who didn't know, how they then went to Gringott's to see what he was and then that they found they were both mates.

Everyone looked happy when they said that they had been going strong for 4 months.

"We would like to join you." Bill said, as he looked at the people around him, all nodding as he said this.

"We were hoping you would." Tom said.

"Welcome to the dark, the future victors of the war." Hadrian said with a smirk.

They then spent the rest of the day introducing everyone to the new followers, and soon they were welcomed in with open arms.