Chapter 20 - Another Article and a Surprise.

A lot of things happened in the last 2 months since Alastor Moody joined the dark.

Two more order members had been taken. One of them was Nymphadora Tonks, it turned out that she had Compulsion, Loyalty and Obliviate charms and spells on her, these were all keyed into or cast by Albus Dumbledore. As well as this she also had a strong love potion and lust potion in her system that was keyed into Remus, Dumbledore wanted Remus away from Sirius and marry Tonks, they didn't have a clue on why he would do this. When the spells were removed she joined the Circlet and took on the name Changer, due to the fact that she was able to change her appearance at will.

The other that was taken was named Kinsley Shacklebolt, the difference is that he had no spell on him. When questioned under the truth potion they learned that he had willingly helped Dumbledore with Harry Potter, and he knew what the Dursley's were doing to him. The man was then administered the antidote for the truth potion and was told who Hadrian really was. The man said some horrible stuff to Hadrian in front of everyone, and that made Tom really mad, Kinsley was killed in the worst way. He died painfully slowly as Tom beat him to death with his bare hands, not a single spell being cast at him.

Hadrian knew that that the next article was due to come out that day as well. He hadn't been feeling very well in the last week so he wrote the letter to Rita Skeeter telling her about the next year in his school, which was the 4th year.

Tom had also called in one of the healers wanting Hadrian checked over, he was a very worried and protective husband to Hadrian. However the appointment was not until later which meant that Hadrian and his friends were able to read the article before he had to go.

The article read:

Harry Potter's Tournament?

Another letter from Mr Collins came to me a few days ago reader, this one was one of the worst I read.

The start of Mr Potter's year went very well, he was able to meet the Beauxbaton girls and the Durmstrang boys who came to the school for the Triwizard Tournament. This tournament involves the Goblet of Fire, an ancient artefact that chooses the names of the Champion of the three schools.

The chosen champion for Durmstrang was Viktor Krum, the chosen champion for Beauxbatons was Fleur Delacour and the chosen champion for Hogwarts was Cedric Diggory. However the cup shocked us all when it gave out another name, Harry Potter, there has never been four champions before.

No one knew how the boy had put his name in the Goblet, and no one not even his best friends believed him when he said that he didn't enter his name. Ron Weasley was one of these, he was jealous and angry towards Mr Potter for a long time. Mr Collins told me that Mr Potter was always sick of Mr Weasley's jealousy towards him for a while, and it came to a head in the tournament.

The tasks went well for Harry passing them all in record time and pulling stunts that we would not expect from someone so young.

After the last task however something went wrong. The Triwizard Cup, the prize to the winner, turned out to be a port-key to a graveyard. Mr Potter then had to witness the death of a fellow student, Cedric Diggory, at the hands of Peter Pettigrew also known as Wormtail. Mr Potter then had his blood taken from him and used in a ritual to bring the dark lord Voldemort himself, he then battled the man before summoning the cup to him and bringing the body of his friend back with him.

Then Harry Potter had to face a death eater, his name was Barty Crouch Junior, and he had used Polyjuice potion to make him look like Alastor Moody the defence against the dark arts teacher.

Professor's Snape, Dumbledore, McGonnagall and some others came to save Harry Potter.

There is doubt in my mind that a great wizard like Albus Dumbledore was able to be fooled by a Polyjuice potion.

"Harry was fooled by this as he was only a forth year and didn't really know anything about the potion. But a great man like Dumbledore, and supposedly a powerful wizard like Dumbledore should have been able to see through his disguise. This made Harry as well as myself think that the man let the death eater in for some reason, all of the evidence points to that." Mr Collins said in the letter.

And I am inclined to say that I am beginning to see this as the truth. Dumbledore should have been able to see this for what it was.

Is Dumbledore really the leader of the light that we thought him to be? Or is he the real dark lord?

Keep reading to find out.

Rita Skeeter.

Hadrian and the group smiled when they read this. They knew that the old man had held some of the information back from the public and now they knew the truth of the matter.

"Well done Hadrian. And now the healer has arrived so come on." Tom said as he smiled.

Hadrian sighed and mumbled "Overprotective husband." Which Tom had to smile at.

"Yes I am. I only want to keep you safe Hadrian, I love you more then I have ever loved anyone or anything, I don't know what I would do if I lost you." Tom said as he began to walk Hadrian down to their room, where the healer was waiting for them.

"Tom I know exactly what you would do. You would go back to the insane madman that didn't show any emotion. You have nothing to worry about I am not going to leave you for a long time, we are immortal remember." Hadrian said, earning a smile from his mate.

They walked into the room where a middle-aged woman was waiting for them. "Hadrian this is healer Pierce, she is very trustworthy and save my life quite a few times." Tom told his mate.

"Ah so this is the little mate I have been hearing so much about. It is a pleasure to meet you." She said, Hadrian returning the comment and shaking her hand. "Now hop up onto the bed and tell me the symptoms." She said in a kind tone.

"Well I have been sick every morning for the past week, getting nauseous at the thought of food, Tom tells me that I have had mood swings in the past few weeks and I have been eating some strange foods lately." Hadrian told the woman.

She nodded and raised her wand. She said the spell out loud as she knew Tom was very protective, this way it would allow him to know exactly what she was casting on the boy. When the results come back she was shocked.

"Well I can tell you that he is perfectly fine for his condition." She told them.

"How can he be fine, he is obviously ill!" Tom said with a loud tone to his voice.

"Love calm down and listen to what she is trying to tell us." Hadrian said in a calm voice, rubbing his mates hand. This calmed Tom down quickly.

"Well your mate is fine because he is 2 months pregnant. You have both taken the potion to awaken the gene for pregnancy, I am guessing 2 months ago you had sex with Hadrian and he became pregnant." The woman said.

There was a loud thump in the room. When they turned to look at the spot where the sound was they were shocked to see that Tom, the dark lord Voldemort had fainted dead on the spot.

When the man awoke he enveloped the boy in a strong hug, whispering how happy he was.

"We're going to be parents." Hadrian and Tom said at the same time, smiling while they did it.

(Sorry to end it here, but the next chapter will be telling his family and friends.)