Chapter 31 - Trial of Arthur Weasley.

Hadrian was excited if not a little nervous.

When the light had been taken in they decided that courts, trials and judgement were the best course of action. This way it is mainly the public's choice of what happens to those on the trial, after hearing all of the evidence then the public make the choice of guilty or not guilty.

They had also decided that those who were being trial were going to have it separately, this way there is no risk what so ever that could come from having them all together in one room.

The first one to go was Arthur Weasley. When he was brought in and placed on the chair Hadrian noticed something that he didn't think to look for before.

"You have been charged..." However the judge was interrupted.

"Wait! Check him for spells!" Hadrian yelled out.

"Why would I need to do that Mr Malfoy-Riddle?" The judge asked.

"Because we have learned that some people have been put under spells, given potions and had their memories removed or changed. Dudley Nott, Nymphadora Tonks and Alastor Moody all had spells on them cast by Albus Dumbledore." Hadrian explained.

As soon as this was said the judge said to the guard in the room. "Check him!" He ordered.

The guard did as he was told. "He has loyalty spells, Obliviate charm, love potion and the compulsion charm in him, the loyalty and compulsion keyed into Albus Dumbledore, the Obliviate cast by Albus Dumbledore and the love potion keyed into Molly Weasley." The guard said reading from the parchment that had appeared before him.

"Oh My God. Remove them at once!" The judge ordered, he knew that Dumbledore was guilty of some things, but he didn't think that the man he had once looked up to was in fact going this far.

The guard did as he was told but the spells were too powerful, in the end they called down Hadrian and Tom into the area so they could remove the spells having done it 3 times before.

Once the spells were removed from Arthur he looked around the room he was in, and was quite confused. "What am I doing in a court room? And why am I in binds?" He asked.

"Mr Weasley, what is the last thing you remember?" The judge asked.

"Well Dumbledore came over for a visit, and Molly made me a cup of tea. Has that woman done something to get me in trouble?" He practically demanded.

"It sounds to me like you do not love your wife?" One of the females in the room said. Wizard trials were different from muggle ones, anyone in the room is allowed to question the one of trial.

"No I do not. I once caught her sneaking love potion into mine and Harry Potter's drinks, she has also been sleeping around behind my back and been doing some things to Harry that I did not like. Then everything went hazy." He told the group of people.

"Mr Weasley you are here because of the way you treated one Mr Potter, now Malfoy-Riddle. You betrayed him, stole from him and planned to marry your daughter to him even though he was gay, on top of all of that you tried to kill him. However now that you have been freed from all of those spells I do not know what to do." The Judge admitted.

"I did all of that? Why?" Arthur asked, this didn't make any sense. He has found out he has a lot of money, he would never betray Harry, he knew Harry was gay too so he wouldn't force him to marry Ginny and he loved the boy like a son, he would never try to kill him.

"We found compulsion, loyalty and Obliviate spells on you as well as love potion in your system, we removed them at once and here we are." Someone in the crowd said.