Chapter 32 - Trial of Molly Weasley.

It was the next day and it was time for the trial of Molly Weasley.

Hadrian knew that the woman was not under any spells, there was always something about her that screamed loyalty to Albus Dumbledore no matter the cost, however with Arthur there was always something different about him.

Hadrian could hardly look at the woman when they brought her into the room, he was glad to have Tom on one side of him and his brother on the other.

"Molly Weasley, you are charged with stealing money from Harry Potter, being paid to look after Harry Potter, having knowledge of abuse to Harry Potter and forging an illegal marriage contract for your daughter to marry Harry Potter. How do you plead?" The judge asked.

"Not guilty." The woman said confidently, she was sure that Albus had some way of getting them out of this, she would never lose her faith in the man.

"Very well then, before we begin would you like to know what we did with your husband?" The judge said, he wanted the woman to know that he was getting let lose all because her plan back fired.

"Yes I do." Molly said, she was sure that the man was put away or killed, Dumbledore never really wanted the man around but said that he was needed for the plan.

"Actually ask him yourself." The judge said, the doors to the room opened and there Arthur Weasley stood before making his way over and taking the seat that Draco once sat in, he moved up one/

"What is he doing here? If I'm being charged then he should also." Molly said her temper rising.

"Oh we were going to charge him, but then we learned that he had all sorts of spells and potions in him, done by the hands of you and Dumbledore. Don't deny your two magical signatures are all over him, when they were removed he told us a lot of things, and then he joined with Hadrian Malfoy-Riddle." The judge said, it had the desired effect her shoulders slumped.

"Great, I have those spells on me too you know." Molly said, hoping that this would be her ticket out of here.

"Well you see, there are some people in this room sensitive to things like this and they have not said anything, since Arthur we planned to scan all of you before you sat down. You have no spells on your person. Administer the Veritaserum." The judge ordered.

The potion was given and Molly's eyes fogged over indicating the potion was doing as it should.

"What is your name?" The judge asked.

"Molly Weasley." She replied.

"Did you know that the Dursley family was abusing Harry Potter?" He asked.

"Yes I did." She replied to him.

"Did you know Dumbledore was paying the Dursley family to beat up and neglect Harry Potter."

"Yes, Dumbledore wanted the boy to be abused so he could be made into the perfect weapon that would listen to him." She said.

"Did you know that Dumbledore was paying Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley to be the friends of Harry Potter?" The judge asked.

"Yes, I was the one who suggested it in the first place, we needed money." She said with no emotion.

"Did you accept money from Albus Dumbledore to be motherly to Harry Potter?" He asked her.

"Yes, like I said we needed the money, mainly for the potions to keep people under control." She replied, still no emotion shown.

"Did you know that Albus Dumbledore was stealing from the vaults of Harry Potter?" He asked the woman.

"Yes I did. He didn't have the money so he took Harry's, then he would give all of us a set price every week." She told them, the crowd gasping.

"Was there anything else taken from the Potter Vaults?" The judge asked.

"Some rare books and tomes, jewellery, scrolls and the Potter ring." Molly said.

"Why did you steal the Potter ring?" The judge had a thought, but he didn't want to believe it.

"Because we had made a marriage contract for Ginny to marry Harry, in order for it to be official she had to wear the Potter ring, however we never managed to put it on her finger." Molly explained.

Hadrian stood up here and spoke to the courts. "That is because it is special, the Potter ring changes form and size to fit the mate of a Potter, the reason it would not fit Ginny is because she is not my mate. If you were to look at the ring now it would be more masculine because my mate is male and it would fit onto his finger." Hadrian explained.

"I would like to see this, summon the ring Molly Weasley." The judge ordered, in the court she was not allowed to disobey.

She summoned the ring and a guard came and got it before giving it to the judge. "Well it is definitely more masculine, now place it on Tom Riddle's finger and we shall see." The judge said, Molly looking also.

The ring was given to Hadrian who placed in his mates finger beneath the wedding band he already wore, it slid on with no problems and was a perfect. "See, all of the marriage rings for families are like this, they suit the mate of a chosen Potter and since I am the last it suited to my mate." Hadrian explained.

"Very well, lets move on. Did you create an illegal marriage contract between Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley without the consent of a guardian?" The judge asked.

"Yes mainly because Albus Dumbledore made everyone believe that he was the magical guardian to Harry, when in fact it is Sirius." Molly said, once more the crowd gasped, it was wrong to make yourself into a guardian when the parents did not chose you.

"Did you know the prophecy given was a fake?" The judge asked, he had been shocked when told this from Hadrian.

"Yes I was there when Dumbledore had it drafted, even put a few things in it myself." She said to the court, who once more gasped.

"Did you know that it was Albus Dumbledore who killed Lily and James Potter and not Voldemort?" He asked her, he was once more shocked when Hadrian brought this to his attention.

"Yes I did, I was there on the night he did it." Molly said, the court gasping again.

"Did you know that Harry Potter was not in fact the son of Lily and James Potter, but instead the son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy?" He asked her.

"Yes I did, Albus sensed his power right away so Dumbledore first brought him to me but I couldn't take the boy, so I suggested taking him to the Potter's as they had been wanting a child. We didn't expect them to be on the dark lords side, and when we learned how much power the boy had we had to kill them and place him somewhere he would not learn anything." She explained, once again with no emotion making the crowd gasp.

"That is all, give her the antidote." The judge said and he watched as her eyes cleared and then widened in shock when she remembered what she had said.

It did not take long for the court to decided and the judge to pass it on.

"We find you Molly Weasley to be guilty on all counts." The lead juror said.

Molly cried. "You brought this on yourself, thank you jury. Molly Weasley you are sentenced to have all your memories of the magical world removed, once done you will be placed into the muggle world, nothing you do there will involve us. You will wait until all others have been tried before this happens." The judge said, Molly cried harder. She would have no memories of her family, she would no longer have the money and he magic would be bound so she wouldn't even have that, she would have preferred death.

Once more the next trial was not going to be until the next day, so Hadrian, his group and now Mr Weasley all spent their day together. Mr Weasley had grown fond of Tom, he was even getting along very well with the three now four Malfoy's and he loved little Steve.

Things were going well for them so far, they only hoped the others would be this easy too.