Chapter 4 - The Rest of the Family.

Hadrian had now been living with his true family for a month, and he was happy.

His mother was loving and very protective of him, she is helping him become the pureblood that he is through lessons. In these lessons he is learning how to talk, how to act and how to use politics as well as how to put up a mask to everyone.

His father was the opposite of what he thought as Harry Potter, Lucius was kind and gentle if not a bit strict. He was teaching Hadrian to act around the dark lord and all of the death eaters, Hadrian had not met them yet but he knew the time was approaching so he had to learn how to act good in front of them.

Draco was a very protective brother, they spent their time learning more about one another, about their lives growing up and what they liked doing. It turned out that they had a lot of things in common with one another. The first thing they did however was apologise to one another, Hadrian apologised for listening to Ron when he should have made his own choices, and Draco apologised for the way he behaved to his older brother even if he didn't know who it was at the time.

The family was close, all of the previous pictures in the home had been taken down to be replaced with those including Hadrian, there were no fake smiled from any member of the family and if you were to walk through the home now it would be full of laughs and happiness.

There was also the fact that they would not let Hadrian be alone for a long period of time, they were scared that he would be taken from them once more so they made sure that one of them, or one of the house elves were with him at all times. They had in fact loosened up a little in the last week since he had spoken to them before hand letting them know he was grown and would not allow anyone to take him from them again.

"Sons it is time." Lucius said as he walked up to the two boys, who were just finishing a round of Quidditch.

"Father, are you sure it will be alright?" Hadrian asked. He was scared that the rest of the family would not like him because of he once was.

"Once you explain things to them then they will love you, no matter who you were. That is not who you are anymore." Lucius told his son.

Narcissa and Lucius just had black robes showing their place as the inner circle, however Hadrian and Draco had not met any of the death eaters, so they were to wear masks until their parents told them they could be removed.

Hadrian grabbed onto his fathers arm as they apparated, while Draco grabbed onto Narcissa. A few seconds later and they appeared in the foyer of a manor, it seemed to be the same size, if not slightly larger then the manor he had been living in for the past month.

Draco and Hadrian were led into a room where a lot of men and woman were waiting for them, however Hadrian could not see the snake like Voldemort.

"Lucius, who are these two?" The man at the front said. Hadrian looked closer and gasped, this man looked like the Tom Riddle he fought in the chamber of secrets, though he looked a bit older. Hadrian thought he was very handsome with the brown locks, pale skin, high cheekbones and the bright red eyes.

"My lord this is my son Draco." Lucius said, gesturing to the boy on his right. Draco lowered his hood and bowed to the dark lord.

"It is good to meet you in person my lord." Draco said as he remembered all his parents had taught him.

Voldemort smiled. "And you young Malfoy. Now who is the other?" Voldemort asked.

"Remove your mask." Lucius told the figure, when he did every death eater in the room gasped.

"Hadrian?" Bellatrix said, there was mistaking that blonde hair and grey eyes.

"Yes aunt Bella." Hadrian replied, answering the questions in all of the death eaters heads.

Then something unexpected happened, Bellatrix ran at the boy and hugged the life out of him, when she let go two other bodies took her place.

When the two figure stepped back and Hadrian looked at them he was shocked. "Sirius, Remus?" Hadrian asked.

The two were confused. "How do you know us?" Sirius asked him.

"Hadrian go meet the dark lord then we can tell them okay." Narcissa said.

"Hello my lord." Hadrian said as he bowed before the dark lord.

Voldemort looked at the boy, he was very good looking. An emotion in the bottom of his stomach stirred up, an emotion he had not felt in a long time, attraction. Voldemort was gay as they come, he had never been with a man and only kissed a girl, he was saving himself for his mate.

"It is good they found you Hadrian. But I second Sirius' question, how do you know them?" He asked the boy.

"Well before I found out I was Hadrian Malfoy I went by another name, and was in the light. However they betrayed me by paying my friends to be my friends, paying the Dursley's to abuse me, planning my death to kill you and even having an illegal marriage contract." Hadrian told them.

"What was your name?" Voldemort asked.

"My name was once Harry Potter." Hadrian told them, shocking the room into silence.

Bellatrix then screamed. "I tried to kill my nephew?!" She yelled out covering her face with her hands.

"I had my nephew with me the whole time?!" Sirius yelled.

More yells went around room, until they all quietened. "I take it that because you are here you are on our side?" Voldemort asked.

"Yes I found out there was no such thing as the prophecy, the woman was paid by Dumbledore to give it, I was taken by Dumbledore and had my core blocked to 50% and many other wrong done by the light. I am through being their weapon, and now that I have joined my true family the light have no chance of winning." Hadrian said in a cold voice.

"Wow, just like a Malfoy." Voldemort said with a smile, he could this boy ruling by his side.

"Thank you my lord." Hadrian said to the man, he wanted to be with him.

"Please call me Tom Hadrian and you too Draco, that is what all of my top followers call me." Voldemort told them, them nodding their heads.

"Now I want all of the Malfoy's, Sirius, Remus and Bellatrix to stay behind. Severus I want you to maintain look out on the order, they will surely know of Harry Potter's disappearance in the next couple of days." Tom told them.

"Yes my lord. But before I go I wish to apologise to you Hadrian, I was so mean to you in school. I knew what the headmaster was doing to you but you had listened to Granger and Weasley and thought that we were all evil, the only way I could protect you while keeping you away at the same time was by saying all of those things. I hope you can forgive me." Severus said.

Hadrian smiled. "I forgave you when I learned the truth Severus, you protected me even though you didn't know who I was. I chose to join the dark and I knew you were loyal, even if the light think your on their side, there is nothing more to forgive." Hadrian told the man, he walked up to the potions master and hugged him, a few seconds later and Severus returned the hug.

Severus smiled then apparated from the room, leaving those who the dark lord wanted to stay behind.

"Now what was that about abuse I heard?" Tom asked, as every head in the room turned to Hadrian, who hadn't really gone into detail about the abuse to his parents.

The words 'Uh Oh' were the ones running through Hadrian's head.