Chapter 29 - Final Battle (Part 2.)

"That was easy." Dudley said, though he was panting a little.

"Easy. You think that was easy?" Draco asked, he was panting as well.

"Well yeah. I mean come on the bragged about being strong and they were positive they were going to beat us, and yet they went down in 3 hours." Dudley explained.

Realizations crosses over the faces of the Circlet. "Oh I get what you mean." Hadrian said, he had a headache.

Dumbledore would not shut up, he kept on begging them to join the light and to free them, offering them anything if they would only help the light. The Circlet were trying to ignore them while Tom spoke to the others, but that man's voice was really grating on their nerves.

"How are you all doing?" Tom said as he walked towards to the group.

As soon as Hadrian saw his husband he ran to the man, Dumbledore wondered if this was the heir to the dark lord, though he thought the boy looked to be too old.

"Tom never leave me alone with that man ever again." Hadrian practically yelled to the dark lord. Those on the light were shocked, they had never seen someone treat the dark lord with no respect and live yet this boy just earned a smile for doing just that. On top of that he had called the man Tom, and they had all told how he hated being called his muggle name, so why was this boy allowed to do so? What was he to Tom?

"And why is that?" Tom said with a smile on his face, a gesture that some of the light thought the man would never be able to do.

"He wouldn't shut up. He kept on begging and shouting for us to join the light, he saw we are dark, he's stupid to think  we would ever join that trash." Hadrian said, Tom smiling as he hugged him in front of the light, another gesture that the light were shocked by.

"Aw my poor boy." Tom said in a cooing voice, stroking his hand through Hadrian's hair. The light watched on in shock as the feared dark lord soothed and calmed the younger man down with only his voice and hands.

Once Hadrian was calm he turned back to the light, he still had his hood up so they couldn't really see what the top part of his face was doing.

"What are you going to do now Dumbledore? You have nothing." Tom said, as Hadrian snuggled into the mans side.

"We will win somehow, I know we will." Dumbledore said.

"Ugh, his voice is annoying me. Can we silence him?" Hadrian asked, and not by killing him either, that was for another time.

"Not yet, but soon." Tom liked it when Hadrian whined it meant there was something that the boy wanted more then anything, he had whined when Tom denied their first love making when they first got together. Their instincts to mate were on high and he didn't think it was fair to do it when that was going on.

"Fine then." Hadrian said a little grumpily, he wanted this to be over so he could show himself, show who he really is and then bring his little boy into the image.

"Come on Tom, we won an hour ago, why do we have to stay here?" Fred whined, soon after a similar sentence coming from George.

"You all know the plan, we have to wait for them to get here before we do anything else." Tom said, not saying who just yet.

"Who is them Tom? What are you doing?" Dumbledore asked, if he knew who was coming he maybe able to sway them into helping the light.

"Well that is none of your old man, you will find out when everyone else does. But I can tell you people are going to know the truth." Tom said into the mans face.