edward cullen

when he finally tells you what he truly is;

You and Edward were sitting crossed legged on your bed

You and Edward were sitting crossed legged on your bed. This was a nightly routine the two of you had developed. You knew that your parents would kill you if they could out that Edward had been stopping the past nights because you felt safer around him; even he knew that. However Edward did feel some guilt. He has been hiding his secret from you because he was/is afraid to find out what your reaction would be. But he decided he would tell you tonight.

"I haven't told you everything about myself." Edward spoke out loud making you chuckle.

"What else is there to speak off?" You asked.

"Do you trust me?" His voice was cold. He wanted a serious answer out of you; even if you were afraid of him.

You timidly nodded you head, Edward outreached and grabbed you arm before heading to the window, "Are you crazy? If we jump we could seriously hurt ourselves!"

"It's perks of being what I am my dear" he spoke and jumped out of your window. You felt the window in your hair, due to the speed, but you knew you wasn't in the car. You were running through the woods on the shoulders of someone. Edwards. You were confused, beyond confused. How could someone do this? And then it clicked. He wasn't real; he was something people dreamt of,  Vampire.

He slowly set you down, seeing your reaction. "I'm sorry"

You grabbed his face, pulling him to look at you. "You're still the Edward I love. Despite your nature. I will love you always"

"I love you too Y/N"