alice cullen

you were friends with Bella and she explained that the La Push people did cliff diving, so you tried it out yourself:

you were on top of the cliff moments ago and now you were getting dragged to shore. You didn't want to if anything, you best friend had informed you that it was recreational and people did it for fun so you tried it out but you had different reasons. You wanted to know if Alice could still see your future, still see if she still cared.

Jacob opened the door for you to leave Bella's truck so you did. You muttered a sheepish goodbye to them considering they had just saved you from drowning. You hugged the jacket Bella lent you and walked inside your house. Flipping the light switch on, you saw someone sitting down in the sofa and you gasped when you noticed the hair style.

"Alice!" You shouted. When the name left your mouth, the vampire turned around and tackled you into a hug. You were happy that your plan worked. You and Alice pulled away on for her to stare deeply into your eyes.

"Why the hell would you try to kill yourself? Do you understand how nervous I have been? I thought you were dead" Alice said in a panicked voice put pulled you into another hug.

"I wanted to see if you still cared. I didn't mean for it to look like I tried to kill myself"

"Just don't do that again, Y/N." Alice whispered enjoying the hug you two shared.

"I promise I won't"