dean winchester

you were his childhood best friend – well as close as two people could get in 1 months
– and haven't left each other's side since you came back in contact:

You smiled weakly at the tall man in front of you – you had just said goodbye to Sam and Cas as they were also leaving; it was an awkward goodbye hug with Sam as you weren't as tall so he was mainly leaning and bending down to hug and Cas, it was ...

You smiled weakly at the tall man in front of you – you had just said goodbye to Sam and Cas as they were also leaving; it was an awkward goodbye hug with Sam as you weren't as tall so he was mainly leaning and bending down to hug and Cas, it was a short hug but when you pulled away he held you tight and hugged for longer.

The bunker door shut signalling that the other two had left and now it was just you and Dean, "I can come with. I don't know how to hunt but I can sit in the motel room all day and the do runs to the shop of beer and take out. I can do research, I can help"

Dean shook his head and he pulled you into a hug, "Y/N, seriously? Last time you were involved, you were the reason I was in town, you got take. I lost you once when I moved, but I knew you were alive still but because now,"

You pulled away and stopped him, "No. you're gonna say, but because now, I could slow you down and get hurt because I'm not at familiar with everything you do. I can look after myself"

Deans lips tugged into a smirk and he mimicked the action you did – placing your hands on your hips – you looked at him and raised your eyebrow awaiting him to speak, "Sorry, I was just thinking. Remember when we were 9? And you said you could handle yourself and next thing I know, is that your in a pile on the floor with your bike on top or when your mom invited me Sammy and Dad for tea the second night of use knowing each other and you fell down the stairs," Dean let out a chuckle as your facial expressions were changing, "Or when, when you fell of the wall and made your shirt a mess and said you'd handle it so your mom didn't find out and you were housebound for the next 3 days"

"I get it Dean Winchester. But ever since you knocked on my door after saving me, I haven't left your side since. You allow me to go down the FBI business with you but if it's an actual case, you never allow me. I'm normally left with Cas because you sometime don't want him there" You admit and Deans face softens.

"I want you out of it, not where everything is because I don't want you getting hurt okay and for Cas, well, he's Cas. I need you both safe because you're both my best friends and family" Dean said as he placed a hand on your cheek and brought his lips to your forehead. "If this makes you any better, I'll ask Cas to stay? Hell I'll even ask Sammy."

Shaking you head, you could see that you were being over protective and unfair towards him, "No. I'll be fine, promise to text me when you're there and when on the way back and please make sure Sam keeps his eye on the phone. I'll be texting him a lot," You watched as Dean nodded his head and walk up the stairs, "Oh and Dean? Be careful will you?"

"Careful is my middle name" He laughed

"No, sweetie. You don't have a middle name" you laugh back as you heard him walk out the door mumbling something

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just for starters;
1) Castiel is one of my faves so I am not hating on him in this
2) I didn't want to write Dean and Cas' thing because I'll admit, I'm a Destiel shipper (hate on it if you will)

I have five books dedicated to supernatural if you must know;
1. Oblivious (Supernatural)
2. Absences of The Heart (Sam Winchester)
3. The Fallen (Castiel)
4. Demon Eyes (Gif imagines series)
and
5. Ohana (Misha Collins)