malia tate

Malia showing you that she can control her eye colour now;

You and Malia were at party which was in Mexico. This was the first time you you came back to the pack after Allison's death. You needed your distance because losing your best friend was hard enough but being apart of a pack which had to keep fighting the supernatural was too much. Before you left, you spoke to Malia and told her that the next time you see her, you wanted her to be able to control herself. She needs to be her own anchor; you was originally hers.

You walked in, you firstly made eye contact with Scott who sent you a weak smile. You two never left it on good terms, due to him like your best friend and then liking you, but you liked Malia. You then searched the crowd for Kira, seeing her sitting down, that's when you saw Malia. She was in the dance floor, acting like she was here for the music only.

You pushed people out of the way while walking over to Malia. Her back was towards you, so you placed a hand on her shoulder, making her turn around. You saw her face, go from a stern stare into a relaxed one, while she pulled you into a hug.

"Y/N! Are they back now?" Malia asked. She watched you nod your head and she got excited. "I kept the promise. I can control myself. Scott helped. But I learned to changed my eyes colour look!" She shouted happily before flashing the blue shade *gif*.

You put you hand together, smiling widely, "I'm proud of you. I never doubted you. Never"