kol mikaelson

you and Kol have always been at each other's throat but when Davina brings him back, you couldn't be more happy but annoyed at the same time;

Footsteps echoed the compound and your eyes brushed over to the opening. Your eyes widened in shock, a gasp echoed from your lips causing the two vampires, the witch and the hybrid to appear by your side. The four also gasped when seeing there dead brother.

"Well if it isn't my dysfunctional family," Kol laughed as he looked at his siblings in turn. His eyes locked onto yours and he smirked, "and the girl which has wanted me dead for as long as I can remember"

"At least I got my wish once" you mutter only for Kol to flash forwards but got thrown back by his older brother Elijah. "If I'm lucky, I can get my wish again"

Kol looked at you with daggers in his eyes and then looked at Elijah which was staring intensely back at him, in a protective way over you. "Brother, maybe you should calm down. Y/N is apart of the family, she always has been"

"If she apart of the family, why would she try and get people to dagger me? If she was apart of the family she would have mourned my death. But guess what Elijah, she was happy. She was happy that i was out her life, out of your lives" Kol spat and you shook your head in disagreement.

"You have got it all wrong, Kol," you whispered making everyone looked at you in wonder, "I did mourn you, even if I did hate you. I mourned you because I cared. I act like I hate you because you're an arrogant bastard an–"

"Okay, but everything you just said, you're admitting you cared for me?" Kol asked and you nodded your head slowly making him laugh, "so everything you've ever said to me was a lie?" you nodded again, "you know you've caused me a lot of pain Y/N Y/L/N"

"I know I have Kol. I know that you being back will change this. I most likely will leave the family because you probably want me dead like I did all those years ago. I know I caused you pain, I've caused everyone pain, Klaus, Rebekah, Elijah and even Freya despite only knowing her for a short time, Kol I am so–"

Kol laughed, shaking his head vigorously, "God can you just shut up. I'm willing to not hold a grudge against you as long as you promise to keep me alive. Because being invisible will sure drive you insane"

"If you promise not be an arrogant bastard then we can make a deal but if you try and cross me Kol Mikaelson then I will bring havoc into your immortal life"

"God have I missed you and remarks to kill me" Kol smiled as he wrapped his arms around you making his siblings look at the lair of you in confusion, wondering to themselves what the bloody hell they have missed.