thomas

you were the only girl in the maze – before Teresa – and most of the boys treated you like a sister:

The night was young, most people were gathered with their friends around the fire which was lit not long ago

The night was young, most people were gathered with their friends around the fire which was lit not long ago. This always happened, whenever a new greenies shows, they would celebrate – or not, depends how well they seem to like you. Luckily for you, most of the lads was happy they finally had a girl in the maze; not because they were sex deprived teenagers, it was because they finally had another person to talk to which was a different gender and had more opinions than one.

As the night went on, you were going in to different crowds before settling besides Minho and his runner. You had always seen Minho as an older brother or a boy best friend ever since you had arrived considering he got you to talk to him for the very first time. On the other end of the field sitting besides a log was Newt and the new Greenie. They were both talking to each other before Newt turned around and started to point around.

"Do you see my friend over there?" Newt asked pointing directly at you, "She's the only girl in this place and nobody has tried anything. No flirting, no anything. If they did they spend a night out there"

"Understandable. She's vulnerable" the greenie agreed nodding his head.

Newt turned to him with a smile on his lips, "You two might just get along you know? We'll find out when you start your jobs. Team you up with her? See if you can get her on your side"

"And if I don't and thinks I'm a creep?"

"You'd get your ass kicked by a lady" Newt laughed as he got up and started to go to the other people, Greenie tailing him .