jasper hale

telling Jasper you love him for the first time;

You approached the Cullen household; you knew that they would all be out hunting apart from Jasper as he said that he did it last night just so he could spend some time with you

You approached the Cullen household; you knew that they would all be out hunting apart from Jasper as he said that he did it last night just so he could spend some time with you. You took a deep breath as you opened the front door and started to make your way up the stairs to find Jasper.

When you reached the main area, you saw Jasper sitting down on the sofa, his hands clasped within one another, staring blankly towards the outside world. You didn't know what was wrong with him and you knew that the male could sense your confusion, because he spun around and a smile broke out on his face. He walked over to him at human speed; you normally tell him off for using his super speed because you didn't have anything fun like that. He wrapped his arms around your waist and took you into a hug, swaying you side to side.

"I missed you darling" you whispers quietly into your ear. You smiled sheepishly, you knew he had this affect in you, admitting you like this. "I missed you so much"

"I was only gone for three day Jasper, that's nothing in your years" you said, teasing him about his age, "because you're like 200"

He shook his head in amusement, "I am not that old yet my dear. But for you I shall be 19"

Throughout the day, you and Jasper messed about around the house and ended your fun in the kitchen before the family came back from their hunting trip. You stood standing at the chopping board, preparing a sandwich because you were still human and needed to eat; thankfully Esme still buys food for when you're around. You looked into the main sitting area trying to spot your boyfriend but he was no where to be seen.

Sighing you grabbed your sandwich, placing it on a plate before wiping down the sides, then making your way over to the chairs. You sat down, taking a bite before two arms came up from behind you and placing the sandwich down. Groaning you spun around staring intensely into the golden eyes you loved.

"I'm aware you do not need to eat but I still do. I can't drink Bambi blood like you" You muttered before turning back around to continue your sandwich but was stopped by the annoying other half which you call your boyfriend, which was laughing to himself at the food joke you made, "Jasper seriously. I need to eat. I'm starving"

He reluctantly nodded his head and placed himself besides you, watching you eat. He watched as you placed your one piece of crust down on the plate and raised and eyebrow, "What's wrong with the crust love?"

"I don't like the crust," You explained about to stand but a hand grabbed onto your wrist lightly. You felt Jasper stare at you so you picked up the crust and placed it in your  mouth, chewing it quickly. "You're lucky that I love you"

Jasper just sat there looking at you. Considering you two have been together for over 6 months, neither of the two said the three words which can make and break a relationship. He knew he wanted to say it but he didn't know how, but it looks like you had beaten him too it. He coughed slightly as he once again realised what you said, making you panic and rush to his side looking down at his worriedly.

"What's wrong Jazz?"

He smirked to himself but secretively, "You love me?"

Your face flushed a deep red as you watched Jasper. Normally when you gave would go red he would be all tense afraid to hurt you but his mind was a little preoccupied by what you said. You lowered your head and nodded, "I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry. I didn't mean too" you started to freak because you didn't know how to take it. It was the first time you had ever said that to someone and actually meant it; also it was an upside because Jasper was first love.

Jasper quickly grabbed you hands, putting a finger under your chin lifting up your face and placing a short yet lingering kiss upon your lips, "No need to be ashamed darling. I have wanted to say it for a while but I too was afraid how you would react. But my god, Y/N dearest, I love you. I have always loved you and shall always will love you. I'm going to love you forever, if you shall let me"

You could feel your cheek heat up, it wasn't rare for Jasper to say cute things because he always did; at his house where his whole could hear him or at your house. But this time it was the most cutest thing he ever said towards you. You let off a goofy smile, which you knew he adored, "Jasper, I love you"

You leant forwards, pressing your lips to his in a matter of sweetness. You always loved kissed him, he was also so gentle. You placed each hand on each side of his head, while his hands rested on your waist, not daring to more anywhere else. Your lips would occasionally ghost over his when you wanted a breath; you didn't want to break because you knew Jasper would stop when you pulled away.

You wasn't aware of the gathering which was happening. But the whole Cullen household has gotten home at the wrong time because they witnessed you standing in between Jaspers legs while your lips were locked. Esme coughed slightly, making you pull away and once again a blush coating your cheeks for lithe third time today. Then they all walked away smiling and laughing to themselves like a family would when seeing one of their siblings locking lips with their partner; waiting for the perfect time to tease them about it.

You looked over at Jasper which was smirking, "You knew they were home. Why did you stop? God this is so embarrassing" you said hiding your head into his neck, "I hate you at time you know that"

"But you love me most of the time. Am I correct dear?" Jasper asked, knowing his family could hear him from wherever they located themselves.

"Yes. I love you most of the time. I love you" you said placing a small kiss on his lips again, only to hear a little 'yes' from one of the brother in the house.

–––

this is a slightly long jasper hale one. hope you enjoyed