sam winchester

you and Sam were engaged but for some reason you couldn't remember him at all;

You woke up one morning and let out a scream when seeing a male which you prayed was just topless sleeping besides you

You woke up one morning and let out a scream when seeing a male which you prayed was just topless sleeping besides you. You could see him stir and you click oh got out of bed and grabbed the dressing gown which was laying upon the chair to the side of you and quickly left the room. The whole place was confusing, never ending corridors which literally seemed like they lead round in a circle.

You term a corner and saw another man rubbing a hand through his hair as he let out a sleepy yawn. "Y/N?" He called out and started to walk after you.

Once again you panicked and went in the other direction until you found a door which lead out into a open space where a lot of tables were and a gun occupying one of the tables. Therefore you did the one thing you could think off, hold the gun up to the person which was following you. The man soon walked into the room which was shortly followed by another tall man which both jumped back at the sight of you holding the gun.

"Put the gun down," one of the men tried reasoning but you clenched the gun tighter and held it far  away from your chest.

"Stay back!" You shout making them both look at one another before reaching behind them and pulling out there own guns; how many do these people have and why were you with them? "Who are you?"

The taller ones face dropped and started to lower the gun down before placing his hand on the other persons gun, "Y/N? It's me, Sam. Your fiancé?"

Shaking your head you didn't believe the man which was speaking to you, "No. I don't have a fiancé. I don't even know who you are!"

"Y/N, were getting married. Look at you hand," you followed the instructions of the man and looked down to both of your hands, only to see a big shiny ring on your left hand. You dropped the gun to that floor before taking of the ring and inspecting it closely. On the band it said a date which you were confused at '18/01/11'. "See? We're getting married"

"I-" still lol,img down at the ring, "I don't know who you are" you're eyes were watering, you knew that the person named Sam meant a lot to you somehow but you just couldn't remember. You looked up to see a sight tear roll down Sam's face and a sad smile coming of the unknown man, "I just want to go home"

"You are home. Let me just call Cas and he should be here," The other men left the room leaving you and Sam together.

The awkwardness was building, you didn't know what to say. This situation ever got you – it might have but you just don't remember. Sam on the other hand, felt alone once again. Everyone of his relationships had gone bed and he final thought that this time, he had gotten it right, that this time he could have his happy ending.

"Please stay," Sam's voice came out as a whisper as he weakly laced his hands with yours. The ring was in both of your hands as he held you tight, you refusing to look him in the eye, "Y/N, please don't leave me"

"I can't remember anything" you admitted before,looking up only to see the glossiness of his eyes.

He gulped, "Then I'll have to –" his voice started shaking due to the tears which were threatening to fall, "make you fall in love with me again. I love you Y/N, so much"

"What if I can't feel the same way?"

"We will find away. We always do"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made a sad Sam one. I am sorry, I couldn't help myself.