edward and bella cullen

you were like a little sister to the whole of the Cullen Coven but towards Edward and Bella you were like another daughter;

when the Volturi had came to fight with the Cullen due to there belief that Renesmee was an immortal child, they knew that they would be hesitant if they consumed one of their own, therefore Aro had sent Jane and Alec to kidnap you when on your ne...

when the Volturi had came to fight with the Cullen due to there belief that Renesmee was an immortal child, they knew that they would be hesitant if they consumed one of their own, therefore Aro had sent Jane and Alec to kidnap you when on your next hunt.

The Cullen coven – excluding you, Alice and Jasper – were standing with their witness behind them. All of the Golden and Red eyes watched as the Volturi came forwards with the more people coming behind them. What the Cullen's didn't expect was that for you to be in that group. The Volturi came to a halt, Aro, Marcus and Caius at the front and the main guards around them.

You got pushed forwards, landing on your knees in front of the three leaders. You could hear the gasps coming from all of your family and even the people you didn't know. Your eyes looked up and you saw Edward and Bella looking at you, you could practically feel they were terrified; you didn't need Jasper ability to know.

"Edward, Bella" you whisper knowing that they could hear you. But then you knew Aro and the rest could hear so you spoke in your mind if anything happened, remember I love you, like a daughter loves family.

"It seems you have one of ours" Edward spoke out, you smiled, you knew that they would try and have you saved, "Let Y/N return to her family"

Aro laughed at the foolishness, "Edward, if I hand Y/N over then I have nothing to make you hesitant. I can assure you, not a hair on her head will get hurt"

"It's okay Edward. I'll be fine" you said and allowed the two different coven get on with what they are here for.