emmett cullen

Emmett when you fix the situation with some newborn vampires strolling around the woods;

You walked back into the Cullen household seeing all the golden eyes staring back at you

You walked back into the Cullen household seeing all the golden eyes staring back at you. They knew where you went, you were always to loner one out of them all, never wanting to hunt with them because you were jealous if they took your animal you would be pissed.
Right before you left, Alice had a vision that you would encounter some newborn vampires which were a threat to the town but she didn't see you kill them.

You slumped down next to Edward and Bella on the sofa, the whole family was together for a changed, instead of different parts of the house. You looked up and seen Jasper and Alice smirking at you, Carlisle and Esme had no expression on their faces, Edward and Bella were looking out of the window keeping an eye on the couple outside with Blonde – what Jacob calls Rosalie.

"What have I done now?" You asked making everyone crack a smile and laugh. "I'm feeling really confused right now"

Alice looked over at you, "What happened to the newborns on your hunt?"

You smiled sheepishly and shrugged, "Killed them. I guess. They were in our territory. My hunting trip"

Emmett looked around the room with a upset look but annoyance also. "But... were still going to kick someone's ass right?"

You looked at Emmett, "No"