isaac lahey

isaac talking to Scott how he felt like didn't have anyone anymore;

the past few weeks have been hectic for the McCall pack, you couldn't handle it so you distanced yourself from the whole of the pack; including your boyfriend Isaac

the past few weeks have been hectic for the McCall pack, you couldn't handle it so you distanced yourself from the whole of the pack; including your boyfriend Isaac. However Isaac was distracting himself by getting stuck into the work that the pack had left to do, yet he felt incomplete without you by his side helping him get through it all.

Isaac and Scott were currently in the animal clinic, the rest of the pack left, leaving the two housemates standing there in utter silence. Scott could feel something off with the boy before him; he could sense it about everyone, ever since you left the pack for a while. None of them were the same but none of them were like Isaac. Completely lost.

"You'll be okay Isaac. You'll be okay" Scott said, picking up his bag. He felt the atmosphere shift once again and looked over at the other Beta.

"I feel like I don't have anyone anymore. I feel like you only accepted me because of y/n and without her the rest of you are wondering whether or not I should leave. I dont have anyone so." Isaac told, making the boy look down.

The bell rung on the clinic door, both werewolves looked over and saw you standing there. You held up your phone, showing a message of Allison and smiling, "Allison said you needed me". You took a step forwards towards your boyfriend and lay a hand in his chest, "I'm sorry. You'll always have me, no matter what"

"You're the only thing I have left, I love you y/n"