jasper hale

alice having a vision that the volturi had you and Jasper didn't know how to cope;

Alice sat staring blankly out of the room. Edward was reading her mind, despite the constant nagging of Bella not to do that. The rest of the Cullen and Hales were just sitting there waiting for Alice to come out of her vision and explain it too them. Gasping Alice looked up at her brother which was towering over her and his mate trying to pull him away.

"It was the Volturi. At first I couldn't see what they was doing but then I saw that Aro was putting someone away. They have y/n. I don't know why, but they have y/n" Alice provided the information from her vision.

Everyone was looking at Jasper. You were his mate, even though you two never got along, you both felt lost without each other. The family watched as his eyes widen and then went it a squint; he was planning. However that got a slap on the back of the head.

"Are you stupid? You can't just walk down into the Volturi and take her! They would kill you in a instant" Edward shouting obviously annoyed with the stupid thinking of his brother. The brunette turned to the family, seeing their sad eyes. "We'll help"

Jasper looked surprised, he didn't assume that they would want too considering all the problems they had with them. "Thank you, I just want y/n safe. She doesn't deserve the torture that she will get if she stays there"